3 plants 1 tent flower issue

Hayron1088

Three plants, Chem-Dawg, Zkittlez and Blueberry. All flipped to flower 15 days ago and both Zkittlez and Chemdawg are flowering beautifully with the exception of chem-dawg with a potential ph issue, and the Blueberry. Blueberry has shown zero signs of flowering. Being as they all have the same dirt, nutes, etc could it be a ph problem to? She looks really healthy but is the shortest of the three also. Growth is slow also I noticed. Has anyone ever ran into this problem? If I left out any details please let me know!

DAD7AEC0-82B7-4052-9D7F-76B926FDF7F8.jpeg

Agreed, its probably just a genetic thing. Pkant looks amazing. Just the slightest nute tip which I think is perfect. If you had a ph issue I think you would see more side effects present. The plant speaks and she says she is happy!

Every plant is different, every strain is different. Give it time, I'm assuming they're all photos.
Correct. I’m leaning towards some advice I was given on here earlier that it could be PH issue. Upon inspection I realized my meter needs calibrated. It gives two different readings in the some water. I’ll test it and it says 5.9 then shit it off and re-test it and it will say 5.4-5.6. I’m hoping this was the issue. Gonna break out my test strips in the morning and check it

Agreed, its probably just a genetic thing. Pkant looks amazing. Just the slightest nute tip which I think is perfect. If you had a ph issue I think you would see more side effects present. The plant speaks and she says she is happy!
Thank you, the chem dawg next to her has clawing on it and it bugs me so much that I think about it in my sleep no joke. I appreciate your kinds words:thumb:

I'm no pro; but if it were me.... I'd put the plant in a dark closet for 24 hours & then resume 12/12. Jump start the flowering process so to speak. I've never had to do this, but I have seen others do it.
I may have to. I have asked friends that have been growing outdoors for 40 years(seriously) and they have never ran into this problem also. He developed his own strain with a random sativa he found in the 70s

it's got sativa genetics. if it's equatorial it'll sit at 12/12 forever.

i'd try the dark trick to start, though i've never had to do it. if you have enough light rig, you can reduce hrs from 12/12 to 11/13 in a wk, and go 10/14 in another seven days. it kicks them in the ass and can reduce flower time by a wk or two with no real loss of produce. it needs a big light to do it though.

This is my Chem-Dawg that I mentioned the clawing. This pic is about 2weeks old and to this very minute, it is still clawing but other then that very healthy. Like I stated before, FFOF with a 1/4cup of dr earth bloom too dressed according to the schedule given. I had a small cal-mag issue that has since been resolved so I’m not sure what’s going on. She’s almost in week three of flower and is doing quite well despite the clawing. With my setup, what PH would all of you recommend? Once I figure out the issue will the clawing disappear?

369DB638-433D-4539-BA97-F542FB4B01A8.jpeg

it's just a little sensitive to n. if you are making one mix for all it may be hard to counter.

I think you all have been right with to much N. I followed the dr earth schedule but I don’t think I should have and just kept an eye on the plants and fed them accordingly.

Does anyone know how long it takes organic dry amendments to take? It has to be to much N bc all plants are now yellowing on lower leaves. I have watered three times in the past two weeks waiting for the soil to dry and the plants to show me that they are thirsty. I have also gave them Calmag all three times and hopefully I see results soon. I keep you all posted for sure and hopefully next cycle I can start a grow journal if time permits!

Back
Top Bottom