4 Ladies In A 100 Gallon Fabric Bed, Organic Super Soil, 4x4 Tent, 1000W HID

Awe thankee Haystack!! 2 lbs would be great, will prolly be closer to 1.5 after closer inspection but that's still enough to last quite awhile.

I am pretty sold on the 16 tops per plant method with 4 plants in that amount of space. I wonder if it is worth training an outdoor plant or if it is better to just let them bush out like a x-mas tree since the sunlight does a much better job than a grow light reaching to the depths of the plant?
Nice harvest. I like topping and super cropping my outdoor girls into fat round tree's.

TheFrizz! I’m aware this post this thread is over a year old but I just wanted to say WOW!! Beautiful job!!
Coincidentally I’ll be partaking in a very similar journey & I wanted to ask - About how often did you need to water & how many gallons would you say each time?
Hi xantos420. I remember this one. It was awesome. Let me know when you are starting. I will follow along.

Awwwe thanks guys! Just got an email about activity on this thread, what a lovely surprise, it's been awhile :)

To answer your question Xantos, I watered when the soil was dry to the touch for the first inch of depth. In terms of water volume, I never actually measured it directly, I just used a garden wand attachment on the hose and watered the bed in circles until runoff began trickling out the bottom of the fabric pot. Then we would mop up the garage floor afterwards.

Edit- one more thing, I didn't actually water the plants for the first month or so they were in the big pot. There was enough residual moisture from the soil and I wanted their roots to spread out seeking water. After they were developed I started using the method above.

Oh hey speaking of this website, time to go wrap up the outdoor greenhouse journal...I been slackin! :p

Back
Top Bottom