420’s Perfect Sun Led Goliath V2 1 Alaskan Purple DWC 420’s West Hippie Grows

Hiiii West!

Makes my day to see a new journal up from you! Looking at these amazing girls of yours always makes my green heart full!

Finally back , these bag seed plants are in the way . Don’t know whether there he or she yet .
Back to the Alaskan Purple (Penthesilea) a high yielder. This gal has taken to the light . I removed most all the leaves I burnt putting it too low .
Working on two months old .

TDS 524 ppm was 796 ppm Falling
Water temp 70.7
Water level down a gallon Falling
Ph 6.74 was 5.36 Rising 2.25 mL acid now 5.84
Canopy temp 73.2
Building temp 76.6
Building RH 58.6
Outside temp 31f
Outside RH 62%

WOW tds is four days indulging from 1327 ppm
@FelipeBlu am I going to need a bigger tote .
Ph already says change the reservoir. I’m out of ro water , water is cold 13 minutes 45 seconds to fill a gallon . Let’s look at pics .

I feel the same way I’ve never seen an explosion of weed like that . I backed up to the start of the journal and noticed it . And this light is still on sale @Perfect Sun LED dropped big time from $1100 to $599

Wow West,

Im thinking the Hydro King has gotten it going on in here!:thedoubletake: :love:
Thanks @Rexer instead of a Scrog I’ve been hanging my fishing weights to try and keep the canopy level . I just can’t believe what it did moving from 300 watts to 680 watts . Actually burnt them the first night too close recuperated quickly after raising 8”s . It’s the light I’ll tell ya it’s the hydro king over this Queen.
That Alaskan Purple is ridiculous already. My god man. Do your floors buckle?
Floor is good it use to house all my tools and a cool place to work in the summer , now sold most the tools and now it’s a grow room insulated from the floor up . Sorry I hadn’t caught your thread back up but I will.

PENTHESILEA
Looked the same till she got a trim . A little thinner but we know how it helps build the tops by doing a lollipop. This gal got below my city water’s TDS ppm , last change was on the 20th .

First the old tote numbers
TDS 373 ppm was 524 ppm started at 1327 ppm
Water temp 73f
Water level down 1 gallon
Ph 6.54 was 5.85 Rising
Ran a good round this time but let me have 7 days before I have to change the tote . Last change was 5 days before the ph said enough!

Fresh tote
TDS 1399 ppm
We know this won’t be the same in the morning and a lot of the solids will disappear . Increased the cheap nutrients to 5.5 (33)grams a gallon, MSA 10mL (60mL)a gallon , cal-mag 5 mL (30)a gallon & terpinator 10 mL (60) a gallon all add to 6 gallons of RO Water.
Water temp 71.1
Ph 5.47
She’ll do her riding up in ph till she drops like a rock to say change now ! Well till we flip this girl then we roll the dice ! I’ll find a pic here right quick .

Wow that is fantastic growth West. Looking great.

PENTHESILEA
Looked the same till she got a trim . A little thinner but we know how it helps build the tops by doing a lollipop. This gal got below my city water’s TDS ppm , last change was on the 20th .

First the old tote numbers
TDS 373 ppm was 524 ppm started at 1327 ppm
Water temp 73f
Water level down 1 gallon
Ph 6.54 was 5.85 Rising
Ran a good round this time but let me have 7 days before I have to change the tote . Last change was 5 days before the ph said enough!

Fresh tote
TDS 1399 ppm
We know this won’t be the same in the morning and a lot of the solids will disappear . Increased the cheap nutrients to 5.5 (33)grams a gallon, MSA 10mL (60mL)a gallon , cal-mag 5 mL (30)a gallon & terpinator 10 mL (60) a gallon all add to 6 gallons of RO Water.
Water temp 71.1
Ph 5.47
She’ll do her riding up in ph till she drops like a rock to say change now ! Well till we flip this girl then we roll the dice ! I’ll find a pic here right quick .
Gorgeous. What does her name mean or represent? Awesome name. Sounds like an ancient god from the Roman times or whatever.

Gorgeous. What does her name mean or represent? Awesome name. Sounds like an ancient god from the Roman times or whatever.
"Penthesilia" is obviously an adjective that means "big as shit."

I love the earrings @West Hippie my girls would love some of those ;)

Today’s update running late .
Penthesilea as you can see above I didn’t tie her down. Just move them around as needed but when I do a tote water and nutrients change found out if I leave them on it pulls the plant over and I got lazy and didn’t put them back . She took off straight up to the light .

TDS 1183 ppm was 1399 ppm Falling
Water temp 71.1
Water level down 1 gallon Falling
Ph 5.93 was 5.47 Rising adjusted to 5.79

Just noticed I didn’t record the canopy temp,building temp or the outside temp .
Next time .

Another running late update. PENTHESILEA got her earrings back as you’ll see in the pic .

TDS 927 ppm was 1183 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.6
Ph 6.5 whoa was 5.79 Rising adjusted to 5.66
Canopy temp 76.6f
Building temp 76.8f
Building RH 53%
Outside temp 29f
Outside RH 34%

Steadily growing fast may need to drop the light back down or go ahead and flip . Tomorrow is the first of the month . That would be a day short of a 9 week veg . I’ll sleep on it ! My little buddy came back from the vet today , lost an eye yorkie (Bo)verses (Piper)Australian Shepard . He spent the weekend from Friday morning till this morning. Tough little shit .

Another running late update. PENTHESILEA got her earrings back as you’ll see in the pic .

TDS 927 ppm was 1183 ppm Falling
Water temp 67.6
Ph 6.5 whoa was 5.79 Rising adjusted to 5.66
Canopy temp 76.6f
Building temp 76.8f
Building RH 53%
Outside temp 29f
Outside RH 34%

Steadily growing fast may need to drop the light back down or go ahead and flip . Tomorrow is the first of the month . That would be a day short of a 9 week veg . I’ll sleep on it ! My little buddy came back from the vet today , lost an eye yorkie (Bo)verses (Piper)Australian Shepard . He spent the weekend from Friday morning till this morning. Tough little shit .
I guess your little buddy is the Yorkie? Damn, an eye eh? That must have been a donnybrook.

Back
Top Bottom