420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - August 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a picture of some of the buds from last year's outdoor harvest. This is Ayahuasca Purple. She was very light green and the buds were literally the size of my head. The smoke was very soon and you definitely got that indica feel from it I would have an entire day set out and after I finished smoking I wouldn't remember a damn thing I had to do lol. Taste I cant really say much as most weed tastes the same to me but she was very smooth and had almost a B.O. smell to her. Yielded 2 pounds off a 3 foot tall plant.
Snapchat-806028121.jpg

Here's a picture of some of the buds from last year's outdoor harvest. This is Ayahuasca Purple. She was very light green and the buds were literally the size of my head. The smoke was very soon and you definitely got that indica feel from it I would have an entire day set out and after I finished smoking I wouldn't remember a damn thing I had to do lol. Taste I cant really say much as most weed tastes the same to me but she was very smooth and had almost a B.O. smell to her. Yielded 2 pounds off a 3 foot tall plant.
Snapchat-806028121.jpg

Do you have a picture of the plant before harvest or else? Curious to see what a 3 feet tall 2 pounder plant looks like!

Do you have a picture of the plant before harvest or else? Curious to see what a 3 feet tall 2 pounder plant looks like!
Unfortunately I do not, all of my pictures were taken on my old S7 edge and when I switched over to the S9+ I lost everything. It's a big reason I've started uploading my photos to this site. To keep a portfolio of my plants.

GG4 sticky and gooey hard to deal with because it is so sticky but its a problem i don't mind being stuck with.:D

Good luck all! :rollit::passitleft:

That looks nice, I have one almost ready, how long did you let that flower for to get thos amber trichs ?

Peace

That looks nice, I have one almost ready, how long did you let that flower for to get thos amber trichs ?

Peace
High Pyr0... i let it go for about 11 weeks in the flower cycle. Definitely worth the wait. I took one at 9 weeks it is not near as potent. Nice nugy you got there by the way. :high-five::passitleft:

DankS it might be because it's a nugget contest and not a cola contest. But in all regards it's starting to look more like a cola contest. I might be just as guilty on that note. ;) Keep posting and you will be able to enter next month. Yours looks pretty darn good.:passitleft:
What you mean? All my buds are that size ? Gahhh. Lol does that mean i only grow colas then? Thanks for the positive vibes man. Yours looks like some sticky icky too. Btw does 50 posts mean like threads ive created? Or just comments or replys posted?

Back
Top Bottom