From my co-op
Strain: Black.

011912082656.jpg
011912083006.jpg

From my co-op
Strain: Black.

011912082656.jpg
011912083006.jpg

Nice!!! when you say "your" co-op... do you mean "YOUR" co-op??? or the co-op "you" go to???

Love the looks!!! just need to tone down the brightness on your second photo...

:goodluck:

:peacetwo:

Nice!!! when you say "your" co-op... do you mean "YOUR" co-op??? or the co-op "you" go to???

Love the looks!!! just need to tone down the brightness on your second photo...

:goodluck:

hehehe, if It was MY co-op, do you think my grow journal would be this small? lol, thanks for the laugh, friend!

Astonr420.....I thought that didn't look right!

CC91.jpg

Figures, I'm sober tonight! :(

well well well!!! not a great way to make first impressions now is it!!! LOL!!! you can't just jump in the ring with Ali just cus you think you can box!!! what I mean by that is... you can't just sign up, download a copyrighted photo.. edit it, and call out a Lieutenant like that!!! LOL!!!

Jus messin!!! :welcome: brotha!!! to the :420: community!!! glad to have you with us!!! and thanks for that mistake catcher!!! totally appreciated!!! I have really bad eyes, and when I am tired its worse!!!

Hope to see you enter in these contests, or even have a journal start up!!!

Make sure you go through our Forum Guidelines!!!

And stop on by and Introduce Yourself!!!

:peacetwo: brotha!!!

and thanks again for catching my error!!! the weed gods will bless you with a bowl soon im sure!!!

Hehe thanks guys, don't mind me, but I'll be lurking for a while on various forums learning and observing the methods of you:adore:masters before I decide when is a good time to get some dirt wet. I'll introduce myself officially one of these days when things can get going! I can't wait!

look forward to seeing you around brotha!!!

Feel free to ask any questions you might have in my journals!!! im no expert like a lot of these great people in here!!! but I know some stuff now thanks to this site!!!

I decided to re-run my entry from last month with some different photo's. The bud is Kali Kandi, which is a cross of (og101 x chocolope c6). This strain is a good (i would say 50/50) mix of indica/sativa traits where the initial feeling is more energy producing and uplifting which fades into a more relaxing buzz after an hour or so. The taste is incredible, a very very sweet (almost purple taste) mixed with the skunky diesel OG taste and smell makes this one very strong. The buds are caked with trichomes and she is definitely a gorgeous looking plant.

DSC04116.JPG
DSC041221.JPG

Thought I'd give my Soma "Lavender" another shot at NOTM - Beautiful, high yielding Indica dom plant.

Taste/Smell: Mostly fresh flowers or... lavender. An appropriate name. Seemed a little more grape early in the cure, but mostly fresh flowers now. Reminds me quite a bit of Purple Urkle I've had. Very yummy weed.

High: Strong indica high. A little spacey at the start, but settles into couch lock and will flat knock me out in short order. This is our bedtime bud, and is best not vaped/smoked if you plan on doing anything with your day. Really makes me melt and not care about anything. It's a knockout punch at the end.

Overall: This plant produced giant buds and is a spectacular indica. Mine didn't purple much, but it sure had pretty buds. I love this at the end of a long day, and feel at ease with the world after vaping it. Many nugs on the plant were the size of pine cones even after drying - some only fit in the large wide mouth Mason jars lengthwise.

Soma -- Lavender:
dec_8_update_4.jpg

Lavender_bud_NOTM1.jpg

:goodluck: to all those who've entered! :cheer:

IMAG08872.jpg

i picked some of this up from a local co-op earlier today and after smoking it and looking at it long enough i decided its time i enter for NOTM

strain: Blackberry. (DJ short's blueberry X afghani) 80% indica 20% sativa
smell: i got a quarter or this earlier and when i bought it the smell was overwhelming. its straight fuel, and berry smelling. very diesely type of scent. when i say over powering i think you all know what i mean. leave it downstairs but can smell it upstairs in the kitchen.
appearance (obvious)black, dark green, purple, COMPLETELY covered in snowy resin that left a sticky residue in the bag after i took it out. it sticks to the mirror in my bedroom for a good amount of time.

best medicine overall ive had in a while in all stages. incredible smell, great appealing color, and tastes like pure OG kush. just powerful and musky.

ive seen alot of great entries and i wish you all a fun competition:high-five:

ROFL! It figures that the first contest ever that I enter you'd put one of your ladies in. You're gonna win this one, X. :goodluck:

And :goodluck: to all the entrants!

:thanks: Jandre, but the competition here is sure tough! I like your nug - I've never heard of the strain, do you know the lineage of "Black"? Sure looks purdy!

Back
Top Bottom