• DJKurisu1 - Jack Herer

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Twelve12 - Firestorm #7

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • BigIrishDoode - Trailor Trash

Votes: 12 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:thanks: Jandre, but the competition here is sure tough! I like your nug - I've never heard of the strain, do you know the lineage of "Black"? Sure looks purdy!

She said it was Hashplant and Iran. so I'm thinking Iranian Indica x Afgani Hashplant, maybe?

Whatever it is, it hits hard and immediately. Couchlock in t minus...now.

rsz_dscn2798_1_.jpg
rsz_dscn2775.jpg

G-13

HORNS SOUNDS LOUDLY.......
Welcome one and all to the nug of the month..... Grown in northern cali under premium conditions and care, THE JACK HERER. 2 month cycle and avg of 4oz per plant, i present to you, my happy and lovely nug choice.... ENJOY

Smell- citrus with splash of tang
High- head rush, followed by clamy palms, leaves a tingly sensation in the back of you head if u stand after a nice hit.
Denseness- NICE AND HARD.....
Crystal content- gonna get it checked at local shop that does thc and other tests... will keep u posted.
S_60C0.jpg
WP_003803.jpg

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

8. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

9. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification.

Please make sure that you know the rules before posting brotha!!! No worries, I have made mistakes as well!!!

:peacetwo:

This month is going to be tough. It's so hard to only vote for one damn nug!

I took one look at that, and my mouth started watering! :thumb:

:grinjoint::allgood::smokin:

hey 12, very nice entry, looks like we are gonna be battling this month =) and grats on the win again for plant of the month. YOU ARE one of the very best on this site for sure.

ok i almost forgot to throw my latest nug into the running its a strain i created from a mexican landrace sativa called "papo oro" and an unknown indica strain, i have been woring on it for a couple years the effect is mostly body relaxing, and not alot of head effect, the smell is spice/herbal/classic cannabis,taste is the same with a hint of mint depending on the cure, this was one of the better nugs i have grown its very dense heavy and measures just under 10 inches long and 1 1/2 inches across
enjoy the pics i know i will enjoy the bud!!
DSCI06591.JPG
DSCI0677.JPG

HEHE wait till u see my og x pk, just started cutting it down.... DREWLS it is nice hehe.....

This month is going to be tough. It's so hard to only vote for one damn nug!

I took one look at that, and my mouth started watering! :thumb:

:grinjoint::allgood::smokin:

djkurisu1 thanks man yours is excellent as well. We're not sure about POTM looks like stiff entry on every contests this month.

bigirishdoode
nice to see another personal brew to the mix. Trailor Trash! Sounds like a strain I must try, lol. I see your bat there. Didn't know you're into sports.

i had a fun time lookin at your guys' entries. i had a 3 way tie in my head between the firestorm, the blackberry, and the trailortrash (loved the name can kinda relate to it haha)

everyone did great. congratulations everyone. just curious what do you guys win? sorry if this is a noob question. this is my first day on this site real interested in entering something sometime

Even tho i like this contest,

I can not honestly vote for some one who has purchased a Nug from a co op/dispensery & picked a tasty looking Nug off the shelf for this contest ! fair play for them to say it was from co op 'n' all :peace:

But...

Credit should be given to growers who have toiled & laboured over their grow/plants and cured their own Nugs :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom