Votes: 10 10.5%
  • Jandre2k3 - Jandre Kush

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • PurpleKrisp - Super Cheese

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi lostboyz70x,

We thank you for recommending our website to your friends/family/etc. but asking people to join strictly to vote for you is considered campaigning for votes and is also against the rules. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to send me a pm here: 420 Girl

:Namaste:

what a scam Ill be telling my 17 friends to UNSUBSCRIBE from this crappy website

You post a picture of a blurry un-focused picture of some random nug. You are somebody who had ONE post when they made their submission. It is quite clear that you vote's were NOT legit, and you had people come here from other websites to specifically vote for your nug, and for them it had nothing to do with the fact that the other nug's were better, or atleast photographically. You even said it yourself that you were campaigning. Next time read the rules for the contest, and don't act like your not the scammer here. Next time you try to steal from the 420 magazine sponsors, we'll all be watching and waiting. People like you make a website crappy, not the rules and guidelines that are put in place to protect and encourage cannabis awareness.

Hi lostboyz70x,

We thank you for recommending our website to your friends/family/etc. but asking people to join strictly to vote for you is considered campaigning for votes and is also against the rules. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to send me a pm here: 420 Girl

:Namaste:

Thanks for clearing up this issue. It's pretty clear to all of us sitting around the table what happened.

I have asked friends to join and vote. With two conditions, vote for what you think is the best, and two, spend more time on the site, there is plenty of awesome stuff here, the contests are for fun. The site is about Cannabis Awareness. The information here is empowering and I encourage many people to visit the site daily, just for the facts. The information here helped change my life for the better. :thanks:

It seems like this month is one of the tightest competition months ever. Everyones enty is a winnable enty!! Really great job everyone!!

Yeah, very tough choices. Jandre Kush got my stickyicky vote.:thumb:

You know... To me it doesn't matter if I win, now. I've seen some of the most respected members on here, most of which I was thinking to myself, "I wanna grow like _________ when I grow up," giving me their vote. A win would have been nice, yes, but just knowing that the people I admire on here have voted for *my nug* this month is much more satisfying to me. Thank you to all who voted- very much. I mean EVERYONE, whether for mine or not... We had some great turnout this month!

And Congratulations to JJbones! Helluva nug, buddy!

"I'd like to start by thanking my.. sorry one sec.. what's that?.. I..didn't win? Huh... well.. it feels like I won "
Lol.
In all seriousness tho idc if they were pity votes I'm happy to have gained any at all in this lineup.
Congrats jj!

I'm still gonna burn out on the lawn.. :blunt:

Right on JJ!!
Congrats!
Very worthy nug of my favorite strain!!

:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom