• Mono - Northern Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newgrowr - Unnamed

• Bloodguy - Auto Blueberry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little late to the party, but here's a bud from my last grow. White Widow X Big Bud. I hadn't even considered entering the comp and it was only after manicuring and readying for distribution when I thought why the heck not? The original bud was at least three times this size and this is all I left on the stalk.

This bud, as with all from this plant, is solid as anything. I was trying to identify the smell coming from the curing jar, but, for the life of me, I couldn't remember what it was and then it hit me. It smelt just like hops and brought me back to my home brewing days using fresh hops. It's no surprise that it could smell like hops as they are a closely related species.

22531.jpg
IMG_20170608_161055.jpg

Just as an FYI, I looked into the chemistry of the hop plant yesterday and saw that it, not surprisingly, contains many of the same terpenes as cannabis. I really look forward to the day when I have so much bud that I can make a batch of beer substituting the hops for cannabis and not have to worry.

This might help. They have afew 'smell' charts on your search engine.. Start at a large circle and work your way out. To me it helps when I get a suggestion on a smell. my nose is shot as far as smells goes;
gallery_398_682_74780.jpg

Keepem Green

I'd like to share Delicatessen Seeds Lilly - 54 days under 11/13 light - A near pure African Sativa (92%) from the Congo and La Reunion island with a touch (8%) of Pakistani Chitral Indica. She delivers clear, strong sativa energy with a noticable bump of indica stone.

Freshly harvested and dried in June, she smells like smarties candies, but I think that smell will change with a cure.

Delicassed Seeds Lilly - head nug

20170612_151903-1.jpg

Delicassed Seeds Lilly - head nug with her 4 sisters

20170612_151615-1.jpg

p.s. La Reunion is an ancient trading island (about the size of Oahu) off the coast of Madagascar which is off the coast of Eastern Africa. Think wooden Chinese Junks meeting African sailing scows and European Schooners. 12-18th century sailors weed :)

The largest native land animal in La Reunion is the Rainbow Chameleon: A big chameleon, but still a chameleon.

(p.p.s. I just read the rules and they suggested adding a little story with the photos :rofl: )

The poll is now open for voting. :thumb:

All entries can be reviewed in the first post in the thread. :thumb:

Good luck to everyone. :thumb:

Fun! When you get ready to enter nug of the month - make sure to pick photos of a dried nug.
Yeah I know. I did want to let her dry and trim her up nicely but she didn't fit im the jar so I chopped her in pieces I do have some nice tiny Durban Poison nugs still. They are pretty damn small but smell so amazing and are so damn dense! Maybe I'll use those nugs for the contest. And I'm also going for plant of the months with 2 chocolope autoflowers in a 40 litre fabric pot! let's see how nice they can get.

Congrats. on the well deserved win Shiggity!:bravo::thumb:

Congratulations, ShiggityFlip :cheer:

And where's Teddy?? Somebody wake his ass up.:rofl:. We have contests to run and spam bots to kill..:thumb:

Teddy is on a secret mission, he has uploaded his consciousness to the korean part of the world wide web, in an attempt to fight the spambots off at the source. With karate.

Back
Top Bottom