420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: February 2017

420 Magazine Nug of the Month - February 2017

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 spots left,.... that's 10 more nugs I could be drooling over. :drool:
Post'em if you got'em, only 1 day left... :Namaste:

Ow, Ow, Owwwww. Quit twisting my arm Twox. :biglaugh: Here is another bud from my RQS Quick One. She was harvested way back on Dec 26, 2015 and there are still a couple zips of bud hiding around here. Actually other than what I just harvested it's the only bud hiding around here. :rofl: Good thing it's a pleasure to smoke. :cool:

20170214_210503.jpg

20170214_210659.jpg

This is my 1st time entering so I wasn't sure what's allowed. I mean for chatting and such.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

read the contest rules at the beginning of the thread.
always a good idea..

read the contest rules at the beginning of the thread.
always a good idea..

Not a bad idea haha. Normally I dive right into things feeling the surge of a full panic attack until I figure things out for myself.

Not a bad idea haha. Normally I dive right into things feeling the surge of a full panic attack until I figure things out for myself.

Diving into the water and noticing the rocks on the way down doesn't help a lot ;) :rofl: like I'm one to talk though as I don't always learn the first time I goof up :rofl: .......looks like the race has tightened up a bit, we coming into the backstretch now

Diving into the water and noticing the rocks on the way down doesn't help a lot ;) :rofl: like I'm one to talk though as I don't always learn the first time I goof up :rofl: .......looks like the race has tightened up a bit, we coming into the backstretch now

Haha, I'm willing to bet on you having a ton of knowledge that could be shared though!
What happens if there's a tie? Would those 2 both win or does the 420 staff hold a private vote?

Haha, I'm willing to bet on you having a ton of knowledge that could be shared though!
What happens if there's a tie? Would those 2 both win or does the 420 staff hold a private vote?

You've been here longer than me ;) ....I haven't seen a tie since I first came here in October, I'm not sure what happens.

The poll is now closed.

And in a three-way nail-biter, the eventual winner is - Twox and his Purple Urkle.

Congratulations!

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom