420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: April 2017

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - April 2017

• Total voters
Auto-Cheese by Canuk
IMG_110553.JPG
IMG_110446.JPG

Ok I'm going to throw a Purple Orange CBD strain.. All organic, flowered like 70 days. Some of the tastiest herbs I've ever grown
Purple Orange CBD buddage;

PO-CBD.jpg

bud_contest1.jpg

Hope everyones gardens are doing great out there... Keeppem Green

They say thc/cbd is %5/%10 for this strain. Its frosty man how can it have such low THC? I am just talking about the amount of crystals there. If it was not a cbd seed, I could say it has a THC over %20 very easily.

Good job everyone. Have fun smokin' them. I will participate if I can harvest my stealthy K-Train soon :)

Hey TriangleCheese, it's kind of funny.. It does help with my joint aches abit.. But I agree,, you'd think that bud wood knock your dick in the dirt. It smells and tastes as good as she looks,, like straight berries and candy.. It has just atad of a head buzz,, but you can feel the CBD's kind of mellow ya and relax ya. This was the first high CBD plant I've grown. I just took a bud out to burn.. I'm going to post it on my thread,, instead of tieing up this contest..
Beautiful nuggets peoples.. Pot is just so photogenic.. Or is it that we just enjoy it so much? Hope everyones gardens are doing great out there.. Keepem Green

A consolidated list of the entries is now in the first post in the thread.

The poll is open and awaiting your vote.

Good luck to all of you.

:circle-of-love:

Wtf- you again NorCal? :) I vote in these contests by studying the entries in the first post. I don't look at the vote results till later because I don't want to complicate things with 'strategic voting' issues. Another easy choice this month - thanks for that- and I'm going to go sprout one of my Purple Orange CBD seeds right now.
Sorry if I missed it because I'm in a hurry & just whizzing through- but do you have a report on that bud and its effects?

I don't want to jinx anything, but thanks everyone.
Weaselcracker It's an impressive looking bud. And a VERY high ratio of CBD/THC content. It wood be a great product for a person that is treating a child or someone that just wants the CBD values. Unfortunately, that doesn't do alot for a person who likes alittle buzz in their smoke. It's got to be some of the smoothest smoke I've gotten in awhile.. Extremely tasty shit. Whats bad is I still have 2/3 of it sitting there.. Most like alittle higher THC content. I've never grown a high CBD content and I wanted to try the extreme,, guess this one is alittle to extreme for my likings too. But it still holds most of it's color and flavor even into the cure.
One thing about it,, it's a very colorful plant. Not huge nugs but rock hard after the cure. I happen to hit it just right for that picture.
I want to thank everyone who voted for it. And to 420 for offering these contests. I am planing on giving these gifts to a friend that me and Miss J have been making budder and RSO oil for. Gal was giving 4 months to live,, 4 years ago!! It's in all her bones and really ate her up. Be new treatments have got her walking again she's a firm believer in RSO,, seeing she's a "old Hippy" and now she'll be able to make her own, thanks to ya'll and 420.
Keepem Green

Congrats. once again on the runaway win Norcaliwood!:bravo: Enjoy the fruits of your hard labor mate!:thumb:

The poll is now closed.

Congratulations to our winner, Norcaliwood with his Purple Orange CBD nug. :goodjob:

A rare double this month. :bravo:

Thank you to everyone for your entries and participation. :cheer:

Way to squeak it out, Norcal. :yummy:

Seriously, I think this contest was over ten seconds after you posted the shot!

That's a fine piece of work for sure...bet it smoked great too!

Peace, Hyena

And then you swept the field. :laughtwo: Honestly Woody, you're on fire these days. :hug: :love:

Congratulations on the double whammy. :adore:

Back
Top Bottom