• Monsignor - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagicJim - White Widow

• Punkxdontdie - Gorilla Glue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A nug off of my very first grow that I just harvested. It wasn't the biggest nug of them all but I fell in love with the picture so here is my humble submission:

Blue Dream

Bud_121.jpg

Nice nugs people :bravo:

I'd like to submit my Bubba's Gift from Humboldt Seed Organization, grown organically in 4L fabric pot SoG style under LED.
It smells wonderfully fruity and spice, tastes like candy and induces a well balanced knock out high, this sweet ganja will be saved for special occasions, like right now ;)

DSC0045611.JPG

111237.jpg

:passitleft:

Here is a nug from my ayahuasca purple from barneys farm
My cut doesn't get the color but the smell and taste makes up for it

Definitely the one I'd choose if I could only keep one cut

420-magazine-mobile1926336013.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1564729747.jpg

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I was going through jars this morning and noticed how dense these nugs were. Smoke is smooth as silk with one of those highs which works for quite a while. Grown from seed (Robert Bergman) in 5 gal softie under MH LED. This lady was harvested Jan 28, 2016 and I'm thoroughly enjoying the long cure.

White Widow

DSC_051917.JPG

IMG_4803a.jpg

Nice nugs people :bravo:

I'd like to submit my Bubba's Gift from Humboldt Seed Organization, grown organically in 4L fabric pot SoG style under LED.
It smells wonderfully fruity and spice, tastes like candy and induces a well balanced knock out high, this sweet ganja will be saved for special occasions, like right now ;

DSC0045611.JPG

111237.jpg

:passitleft:

The colors are beautiful. How did you take your picture? It looks good against the white background:)

heya friends, and those that would be my friend if they lived close by and saw this nug, back fer another kick at the cat. poor thing.

mama thai / thai stick cross,, ninety one days, to the day, thirteen weeks, in the flower room, oh my gosh

a beautiful plant, dutty, and dutty too too, gave me this beautiful nug,,

P11701191.JPG

and i thank them all,, and y'all as well,,

P1170121.JPG

cheers entrants,, well done, all y'all

That Pandora's Box looks fantastic. Cause me to wish I could afford seeds like that... and the others too. They all look so resinous.

Looks like there's still a few slots in the roster. In conjunction with my atomic bomb, Ole Margy, I'd like to submit the main cola from her majestic corkscrew stem. Set in a sea of major cola tops, here she is glowing in the light (8cfls)as if a radioactive ooze is about to pour out.

:Namaste: Turn up brightness for maximum viewing pleasure :Namaste:

Atomic Bomb

20170311_111940.jpg

20170311_112222.jpg

Oldschool :high-five: this one's for you bud... I appreciate all the encouragement, thanks brother.

:thumb:Great buds everyone, good luck to you all:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Edit: :rofl:i must have taken 100+ pics to find these gems :rofl:

QUOTE=pennywise;3290230]Gonna be another difficult month to vote, all of these entries are stunning![/QUOTE]

True words pennywise...I've not voted plant/nug of the month before. How does one do that?

Back
Top Bottom