• Monsignor - Blue Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MagicJim - White Widow

• Punkxdontdie - Gorilla Glue

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got together few photos of my Shark Shock CBD from CBD Crew. This baby is 1:1- CBD:THC raitio with some nugs tested as high as 15:15% (not mine, but I think those are close). Grown in my organic soil with the help and cheers of the forum members. It smells like something to eat when all the good food is out and all you are left with is some old hamburger on the edge of ''I'll better throw this away''. Tastes pretty sweet and smooth, like a good pumpkin cream soup. The high is pleasant clear head high with profound body relaxation, pretty long lasting. Good for sleep or for pains. I can see this as working man's strain when used in moderation. My hand is medium size and my fingernail is now clean thank you :) Good luck to all of you, very nice nugs this month!

P10004842.JPG

P10004853.JPG

Apologies for the slight delay in posting the Consolidated Entries and the Poll in Nug of the Month.

We are examining an entry to ensure that it's "dried and ready to smoke".

Thanks for your patience. :circle-of-love:

The judgely huddle of Mods has convened and unanimously decided that one entry was indeed a wet one.

Apologies again for that delay. We like to ensure we get things right.

So finally you can enjoy the consolidated list of entries, now in the first post. And the poll is open.

Good luck to all our frosty friends. :thumb:

Wow! amazing entries you guys and gals! I swear that I wanted to pick about 8-10 of the entries for the NoTM, picking 1 was extremely tough!!

Bravo to all the entries! Beautiful nugs!! Amazing growers!

Looks like there's still a few slots in the roster. In conjunction with my atomic bomb, Ole Margy, I'd like to submit the main cola from her majestic corkscrew stem. Set in a sea of major cola tops, here she is glowing in the light (8cfls)as if a radioactive ooze is about to pour out.

:Namaste: Turn up brightness for maximum viewing pleasure :Namaste:

Atomic Bomb

20170311_111940.jpg

20170311_112222.jpg

Oldschool :high-five: this one's for you bud... I appreciate all the encouragement, thanks brother.

:thumb:Great buds everyone, good luck to you all:thumb:

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Edit: :rofl:i must have taken 100+ pics to find these gems :rofl:
amazing colour and they look so neat, great job fella

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420

I have to say hats off to Cola Monster on this one.. That was pretty damn frosty alot of pretty damn frostys going on too.. Was that outdoor herbs? Anyways alot of beautiful buddage.. Everyone the best and Keepem Green

Thanks mates but like with my seeds I never count my chickens before they're hatched & especially since we still have an hour or so left to vote here on the west coast.:cheesygrinsmiley:

The poll is now closed.

Many congratulations to master grower, Cola Monster and his Space Queen x Jack The Ripper.

:bravo:

Thank you to all our entrants for some beautiful nugs and photos. :circle-of-love:

I want to thank all you kindhearted folk who voted for my Space Queen x Jack The Ripper nugget, it is much appreciated.:thanks: She was a true labor of love to grow and smoke!:love::blunt:
And just for the record, the strains actual name is called "Pandora's Box" which is a cross of the two put out by T.G.A. Seeds & I recommend to anyone here who likes the sweet citrus tasting cannabis. It's one of my favorite strains to date with trichs. that just covered the flowers at harvest.:yummy:

Thanks again my friends & for all that you do to make this the worlds best site for cannabis awareness, it's my home away from home as the saying goes.:high-five:
And a special shout out to the hard working staff here at 420 Magazine as well as the considerate sponsors who make it all possible from the get go with their kind contributions to the cause.:thanks::thumb:

See ya'll back here again in three months! ~Peace~:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom