420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By BooWho2

Beautiful, Boo! You make it look easy...:adore:

GSC #1: 102 days old/ 36 days in flower.
PXL_20210727_213616079.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20210727_213551475.PORTRAIT.jpg

She's starting to get some color in her pistils.
PXL_20210727_213543362.PORTRAIT.jpg
This little nugget likes to walk up and bite leaves! :eek: He has added about 7 pounds to his little frame.
PXL_20210727_203927616.MP.jpg

He’s not so boney anymore. Still needs another 13 pounds. :love:

GSC1 is beautiful. Just look at all those colas. I'm going to have to go back and review your training on it.

Nice photos, too. If they were mine, I might be tempted to add one of them to one of the monthly contests.

:bravo:

#GirlPower

I'm out of Wows. Must move on.

Geez, Boo. Just geez! :Rasta:

(Love that little doggy too!)

You're gonna need a 3'x5' if you keep that up...
Looks like you're as good with dogs as you are with cannabis- he's looking happy as a clam!

Beautiful, Boo!
Looks like the weather agrees with them too, so healthy!

Thanks guys. #2 is my favorite of the three outdoor but I do worry about how “hairy” she is. I’ve got her all spread out to try and keep the colas from touching each other and hopefully prevent mold/bud rot. We are finally in the low 80s for the week with lower humidity so I’ve not had to feed them (all 7 with the others included) everyday - just every other day for the last three days. :straightface: Hotter weather is on the way again though. Oof. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure they don't mind the heat. @Tommboy1973 is growing in the 100's, but her desert humidity is definitely not an issue.
You are correct, lack of humidity is more of a problem here in AZ usually. ;) It got up to 116° F but humidity was at around 6-8% if I remember correctly.

They all look lovely, Boo! I'd be in trouble if I had to pick a fav! :Rasta:

her desert humidity is definitely not an issue.
Yes, the high outdoor humidity is an issue for me.
You are correct, lack of humidity is more of a problem here in AZ usually
:ciao: Hi Tommyboy1973! Welcome to my journal!
They all look lovely, Boo! I'd be in trouble if I had to pick a fav! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. #2 is my favorite right now probably because she seems a little farther along in flower than the others, and I can see the huuuge colas she’s pushing out! :p

Back
Top Bottom