420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By XiwsX561

Hope you get those pest under control soon.
Have you thought about watering in those bug dunks used in bird baths and coi pond's?
Or, contacted @Sierra Natural Science for their sponsored products.
Been using dunks in everyone of my reservoirs since,and I've reached out to SNS, believe on here as well as via email. No response on either. I also would like something I don't need to applying 3-4 a week newrly whole grow.. only tried their 203 which I do believe worked as a knock down but Tru elimination no. They have so many different ones it seems u would be using like a nutrient line of pesticides organic or not. I really don't want.ro be the one testing out which IPM works with such a devastating pest. The 209 is systemic but what makes it systemic I'd rosemary oil, apparently your plant uptake a bit of the oil each time supposed making bugs not want to bite. So telling me rosemary could be a cover crop , if you ever grew anything fragrent or fruity or a frut or Vegatable that grew above ground most roots smell of what they uptake. Most water, dry them almost nothing but a hair left.

Here you go brother
Bill

Been using dunks in everyone of my reservoirs since,and I've reached out to SNS, believe on here as well as via email. No response on either. I also would like something I don't need to applying 3-4 a week newrly whole grow.. only tried their 203 which I do believe worked as a knock down but Tru elimination no. They have so many different ones it seems u would be using like a nutrient line of pesticides organic or not. I really don't want.ro be the one testing out which IPM works with such a devastating pest. The 209 is systemic but what makes it systemic I'd rosemary oil, apparently your plant uptake a bit of the oil each time supposed making bugs not want to bite. So telling me rosemary could be a cover crop , if you ever grew anything fragrent or fruity or a frut or Vegatable that grew above ground most roots smell of what they uptake. Most water, dry them almost nothing but a hair left.
@Sierra Natural Science did this member ever contact you for help on his grow?

I know he asked another member about it about a month after the offer was over, but I never saw him ask for support here or in your support thread Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support

@Sierra Natural Science did this member ever contact you for help on his grow?

I know he asked another member about it about a month after the offer was over, but I never saw him ask for support here or in your support thread Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support
May have no been on open threat check my private pms plz, I didn't know they sponsored the event I asked about that bc I was looking for an IPM I could use start to finish and with my current problem. But with all the different numbers wasn't sure which product would work best or which to use. No biggie about the no responses back I.believe I saw the greatest reduction in the target pest using the 203 so I went and bought another quart I think is the size and then bought a gallon. Just wish for some guidance on how and when to use their products from start to finish so I could put together an IPM program I can use as a regiment. Probably not word for word but along those lines.

May have no been on open threat check my private pms plz, I didn't know they sponsored the event I asked about that bc I was looking for an IPM I could use start to finish and with my current problem. But with all the different numbers wasn't sure which product would work best or which to use. No biggie about the no responses back I.believe I saw the greatest reduction in the target pest using the 203 so I went and bought another quart I think is the size and then bought a gallon. Just wish for some guidance on how and when to use their products from start to finish so I could put together an IPM program I can use as a regiment. Probably not word for word but along those lines.
I told you this last time you asked about a month ago, please make your request in their official thread Sierra Natural Science: Organic Pest, Disease & Weed Control Support or call them 831-757-1702 :goodluck:

Can you please update us with pictures of this grow?
I technically haven't started just popped 5 2 moms mainlining and growing slow with t5s on purpose needed to get kinks worked out with 1st grow at new facility. Clones rooted, rooms clean getting prepared. But I can post pics of those.

I technically haven't started just popped 5 2 moms mainlining and growing slow with t5s on purpose needed to get kinks worked out with 1st grow at new facility. Clones rooted, rooms clean getting prepared. But I can post pics of those.
I'm confused, then why are you asking for support on non GSC plants in the GSC comparative grow thread?

Might need to move your posts to a new thread for help elsewhere, once I understand what you're trying to achieve.

7/4 - Ok @Furcifer here a Pascifier oh look I made a rhyme hehe. gotta ruin surprises have some secret stuff in the works topped one in soil and one in coco yesterday. Can you guys tell which is in soil with geoflora and which ones are in coco with RX???

20210706_042943.jpg

20210706_042851.jpg

20210706_042843.jpg

20210706_042840.jpg

20210706_042825.jpg
Are these not GSC plants?

I'm confused, then why are you asking for support on non GSC plants in the GSC comparative grow thread?

Might need to move your posts to a new thread for help elsewhere, once I understand what you're trying to achieve.
Asked because I'm getting ready to Transplant I have a 16x20 to fill not doing all GSC but one flower room so timing it so I can move all in there have designated section for GSC with RX and another with geoflora

So as @420 requested here are the 5 seeds I started 2 are in soil one I simply topped once and the other in the middle of the 3 I mainlined to have 4 colas. Did the same with the other 3 only they are in coco with prescription blend I mainlined one the same way and the other I topped once more for a total of 8 colas, I took clones from the ones I mainlined not to waste any I'll take some from the bigger soil one and coco one as well as the bottoms will be removed anyways thanks to @Bill284 and his exclusive to Canada only riot type cubes they will have roots in less then 5-7 days. I decided to give everyone a double dose of SNS 203 before going into the flowering room were you will see some of the biggest plants you have ever seen grown only in a 3 gallon fabric pots, where I make "BOSS" cultivating movings, I can't steal that. Coined by the soil queen herself and Beast of an organic grower @Emilya. She's been here even tho not a hydro grower helping me for now over 4 years. Lol I remember the first plant I grew I had no clue what I was doin using miracle grow, still don't know how I didn't burn that plant and it survived long enough for me to join 420. Anyways here's my little fingers in 1 gal plastics under what goes against all my philosophy a 4x8 t5 with one hortilux power veg fs+uv.

20210730_023259.jpg

20210730_023232.jpg

20210730_022949.jpg

20210730_022935.jpg

20210730_022931.jpg

20210730_022922.jpg

Finally we get to see something it's been forever the girls have now been in their new homes for almost 3 weeks , but remained small both soil and coco in 1 gal containers under t5 for I wanna say 10-11 weeks haven't got them set to I can spread the big ones apart and support the smaller ones but looking pretty getting ready for flip. So I topped 2 once. 1 soil 1 coco then I main lined the rest. 1 soil 2 coco, 2 I did just topped twice 1 I topped 3 times for a total of 8 main colas. Will go dark 36 hours after next light cycle.

20210825_043015.jpg

20210825_043001.jpg

20210825_042949.jpg

20210825_042906.jpg

20210825_042816.jpg

The big ones will need some heavy stripping soul is only in a 7 gal but the coco is in 5gal equivalent oxy pot. coco can yield trees in small pots wish I actually stuck one of the bigger ones outside. So the soil is using the geoflora and the coco is using the prescription blend.

You can definitely see the different phenos between the 5 weather be more sativa or indica leaning. Especially with the clone. (Made a mistake and took cuttings from all 5 and didn't label which they came from.) I'll just have to take 2 from each again when I defol and label them.

I do have a question @Prescription Blend , Precursor is CalMag?I wanna say but don't have it in front of me. Shouldn't it be added after the Bio Si? Then are there any amino acids in the line? Only issue I have is if you have a reservoir more then say 2 days the kelpful starts to fall out of solution and I find I have to sterilize my air stones quite often. Other then that I'd say boost the silicon dioxide

The big ones will need some heavy stripping soul is only in a 7 gal but the coco is in 5gal equivalent oxy pot. coco can yield trees in small pots wish I actually stuck one of the bigger ones outside. So the soil is using the geoflora and the coco is using the prescription blend.

You can definitely see the different phenos between the 5 weather be more sativa or indica leaning. Especially with the clone. (Made a mistake and took cuttings from all 5 and didn't label which they came from.) I'll just have to take 2 from each again when I defol and label them.

I do have a question @Prescription Blend , Precursor is CalMag?I wanna say but don't have it in front of me. Shouldn't it be added after the Bio Si? Then are there any amino acids in the line? Only issue I have is if you have a reservoir more then say 2 days the kelpful starts to fall out of solution and I find I have to sterilize my air stones quite often. Other then that I'd say boost the silicon dioxide
The best way to mix is to start at the top of the chart with Bio-Si and move down the list, measuring and mixing each component. So, Bio-Si would be first and Precursor 1 last.

Precursor 1 has both calcium and magnesium but it’s not intended to be used the way people normall think of “calmg”.

I’m not sure why your tank is doing that but if the air stones are having to be cleaned more then you like to do You can decrease or completely leave out Kelp-Ful.

The garden is really starting to take off here, it should be a good show for flower!

Back
Top Bottom