420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691

Week 3 morning 5, the ladies are starting to really build some bud structure now, it’s looking like there’s going to be quite a few decent colas out of this batch!

1F34ADCC-CC7A-4DAE-892D-D10FCD94EF32.jpeg

C9F4435E-BCD0-4695-A04B-D3CE1C04C424.jpeg

Week 4 morning 1. @Weed Seeds Express has done an amazing job with these genetics! The bud structure is simply awesome looking, with their tight internodal spacing the buds just flow from one branch to the next, it looks like a sure guarantee that every branch is going to look like a long cola. Playing with the pistols energizes a very sweet but very fruity smell that makes you want to take a huge bite off the branch, it smells like a cross between a very ripe orange and I can’t pinpoint the other smell quite yet but I know I want to try it sooooo bad!! :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

974929A2-2230-40FB-A893-D601501EAE58.jpeg

849F53F1-5D14-40A6-89DD-9066CE188B2B.jpeg

B046FC1B-7412-4A5E-BCBF-35A77D867404.jpeg

Amazing garden. Well mine smell like parking lot diapers late summer…plus a refreshing bit of pine. Kind of like a pine taxi air freshener in an event outhouse. Sorry, but I know it will improve. The terps are strong with these.
Thanks brotha, just got a look at your garden and yours looks amazing as well. I’m sure the smell will come around soon. Soo far I’m loving absolutely everything about these plants

Week 5 Day 3 flower. Ended up having a drought a day ago by forgetfulness, plants 1 and 2 were rather droopy but bounced back amazingly fast, I felt the soil was getting a little unstable on PH as I’ve never watered till runoff. Soo I ended up flushing each plant with 5 gallons of fresh water and had roughly 2 gallons of runoff from each. They’re looking healthy today and are still smelling amazing. Those that have cut already, how long did you flower roughly? These seem like quick flowering plants for sure. A couple buds on plant 2 are going to be ready to cut off for tasting within the next week

8F1664F6-3FD7-40BD-AE2C-CED5057A984D.jpeg

0927275B-43B4-480F-9EDA-44596EBDD52C.jpeg

Those that have cut already, how long did you flower roughly? These seem like quick flowering plants for sure. A couple buds on plant 2 are going to be ready to cut off for tasting within the next week

Good morning, Camaro.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet of all the GSC growers and what they're doing with their seeds. According to my spreadsheet, the average amount of flowering time is 44 days for the 3 growers who have already harvested. Hope this helps.

Good morning, Camaro.

I'm keeping a spreadsheet of all the GSC growers and what they're doing with their seeds. According to my spreadsheet, the average amount of flowering time is 44 days for the 3 growers who have already harvested. Hope this helps.
Huge help, thank you very much @HashGirl! That seems about inline roughly with where I feel they should be ready to cut some of them

Camaro1691, Plants looking great 5+ weeks into flower. I had to stake my top heavy buds I think around week 4. Cheers
Thank you very much, I wouldn’t mind them needing to be held up lol, although the stalks show no signs of that needing to be done. Thinking I’m going to let plants 1 and 2 go into the beginning of week 7 of flower before chop and I may let plants 3 and 4 go until week 9 depending how they’re looking.

Nice lookin plants, :bravo:
With my first plant to cut down I could easily have cut at week 7 but since I wasn't in need of a smoke I let it go an extra week but the second plant needed the extra couple of weeks to finish as it was a more sativa shape bud it was growing

Nice lookin plants, :bravo:
With my first plant to cut down I could easily have cut at week 7 but since I wasn't in need of a smoke I let it go an extra week but the second plant needed the extra couple of weeks to finish as it was a more sativa shape bud it was growing
Thanks brotha, plants 1 and 2 are definitely showing the indica side of the strain, with plants 3 and 4 with more of the sativa traits, plant 4 looks like an old Thai Stick plant almost, they’re all looking amazing. And I’m getting to the point my stash is looking questionable if it’ll make it till harvest soo I’ll more than likely pop a few colas off to dry up before my stash does :rofl: :lot-o-toke: Plants 3 and 4 definitely need the extra time though.

Week 6 end of day 1. Everyone is looking pretty happy and managing to hold onto a decent green color despite the plants wanting to start to yellow up on me. These ones seem to require a little more attention towards the middle to end of flower. Nothing that can’t be dealt with but for the novice grower it may be a little difficult or discouraging if not knowing what they’re dealing with. All in all, a moderate harvest is in line within the next couple weeks. As I watch the plants now I’ll continue to pull big fan leaves off and move over to the medium sized leaves every day or two for 2 reasons, the first being it allows more light to reach the lower sections of the plant trying to bulk them up a little before harvest and the second reason being it lessens the work to be done come actual harvest time immensely.

514CCD04-C05E-4DCA-9CA9-E967C5DF33C0.jpeg

E402CF2F-9FC9-4A97-A2C3-B4A4C1EDBC9D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom