420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud

I hope everyone has/had an awesome 4th :theband::headbanger:
I know it's been a minute or 2 :hmmmm: but being a family man I had to get ready for the 4th and "all" my family showing up. I have 23 family members here, not including my wife and I. It's a good thing I finished the guest house, it's what I've been doing the last few weeks, instead of being vigilant with my journal :hmmmm: :ciao::popcorn:...but here they are in all their glory at day 80 from sprout and exactly 1 week into flower :morenutes:

Happy Birthday Canna Leaf Cake.jpeg

Hello peeps :ciao: had to go away for awhile, had some things to take care of...and it was all bad news. It didn't stop there though. When I came home. apparently my wife's cat had chased a chipmunk through the doggie door while my wife was in the grow room...well my dogs joined in and everything went crazy.
Apparently the chipmunk went for the grow room, cuz it smelled like outside, or something...anyhow, long story short, I will have to replace a couple tents and a lot of lighting, and start a new grow.
It will probably be a minute or two to replace a couple thousand dollars worth of equipment, but I'll get there, and finish this grow, or start it over anyway.
On another note, the chipmunk, was dinner for the cat, and the boys had to get some stitches in their paws from broken everything, but we're all okay, no worse for wear, and life shall continue......

Peace out, MB :passitleft:

Found this in the comparative grow thread, so I re-posted it here.

Man what a shame, that 's a total bummer. Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

I'll move this to abandoned until you get setup and going again, then we can move it back and resume.

I know plenty of our LED light sponsors are seeking testers, just go through the list and hit them all :goodluck:

Found this in the comparative grow thread, so I re-posted it here.

Man what a shame, that 's a total bummer. Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

I'll move this to abandoned until you get setup and going again, then we can move it back and resume.

I know plenty of our LED light sponsors are seeking testers, just go through the list and hit them all :goodluck:
Thanks @420, I haven't abandoned anything yet :passitleft:I ordered some more @OfficialWEEGrow lights, like the ones they sent for free, they are going to be perfect for my new veg closet, as a matter of fact they are running in there right now with my new shoots, was able to save a few cuttings off of a few plants...Purple punch, Gorilla Zkittlez, and a liberty haze...still have plenty of the GSC to sprout when I get my new grow room dialed in correctly, forgot how hard that was :rofl: already fighting some PM, but should be gone soon :thumb:
003.jpg

002.jpg

And this is what's left of my big tent, the one and only piece of equipment I was able to save...
001.jpg
You can tell it was trampled a lil bit :rofl:

Well I have my new room cleaned from top to bottom, and my old 4x8 is cleaned and no worse for wear. I received my new HIDs, I ordered two 400 watt cool tubes with the big hoods. I still have my 1000 watt digital ballast and 2 bulbs to go with, but we'll see how the 400's do for now. The new lights are put together and hanging in my tent, and I put some Purple Punch and some Liberty Haze in and will get pics tomorrow when lights come on.
I have 9 beans left of the GSC this journal is supposed to be for, so I'll put 4 more in a cup of water tomorrow :rofl: I'm tired, so stick a fork in me cuz I'm done :lot-o-toke:

I am using a new room that's already been remodeled, so I can finish remodeling the room I was in, if that made sense :hmmmm:

Well, I'm outta here, I'm tired, hungry, and my better half is calling for me :ciao: c ya'll tomorrow :passitleft:

Sounds like it’s been a lot of work but worth it. You’ll be off to a bright, strong start with those lights.
Thanks DD :passitleft:ya, it's been a bit of work, but it'll be worth it in the long run...I hope :rofl:

I had to clear out 2 spare bedrooms to use as my new grow rooms, 1 for veg the other for flower, and then I had to put a piece of carpet under the big tent to keep the floor warmer for root zone temps...now all I have left is to put my netting on the other side of my 4x8 and I'll be good to go :slide:

I had to separate my veg room from my flower room :hmmmm: well, cuz my critters put incriminating claw marks on the tent :laugh: and it looks like a starry night when the lights are on :rofl: I will order new tents, eventually, but my better half says, I can pick them out, but can't have them till Christmas :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: cuz Ima get Gorilla brand tents this time, and wow, they're expensive...here's some pics of what my situation is now :snowboating:

How's it growing brother?
Just now getting things dialed in, and ordering more tents and lights, but will have to wait for the little woman to get them as presents :rofl::rofl:
You get that grow room back up yet ? And always great for a tip , Thanks .
This is what I have going on so far, just to keep things going, getting ready to drop some more GSC beans and have a go with them :thumb:

Just now getting things dialed in, and ordering more tents and lights, but will have to wait for the little woman to get them as presents :rofl::rofl:

This is what I have going on so far, just to keep things going, getting ready to drop some more GSC beans and have a go with them :thumb:

I knew the chipmunk decided the dogs needed a run except not through the grow area ,which is were they went and destroyed it for you . I’ve been catching you in the introductions but didn’t know you were back up . I know another that you just talk to would like your thread .
@Krissi1982

I knew the chipmunk decided the dogs needed a run except not through the grow area ,which is were they went and destroyed it for you . I’ve been catching you in the introductions but didn’t know you were back up . I know another that you just talk to would like your thread .
@Krissi1982
Well I am certainly glad I came in after the chipmunk debacle!! I wish I had the extra 4 ft to have a tent your size. I'll follow along if I may for this ride....idk if you remember me when I first came on here or not, but I've got more going on now and a lot of it comes from checking up on guys like you! Hope you get things back in order soon and your presents come before the holidays!

@Krissi1982
Well in their defense her cat started it :rofl: chased it in the house and ate it :thedoubletake::popcorn: after tearing up several hundred dollars worth of equipment and plants...gotta laugh about it, or go crazy and pull what's left of my hair out :rofl:

And of course :passitleft: always room for more

Well I am certainly glad I came in after the chipmunk debacle!! I wish I had the extra 4 ft to have a tent your size. I'll follow along if I may for this ride....idk if you remember me when I first came on here or not, but I've got more going on now and a lot of it comes from checking up on guys like you! Hope you get things back in order soon and your presents come before the holidays!
Well, actually I came home after it happened also :lot-o-toke: ...she knows not to give me news like that when I'm on a trip :meditate:that would ruin my whole zen thing :rofl:
And of course I remember you, I thanked you for following me :passitleft: I'll have to come and see what you're up to now:popcorn:

and, I used to have a nice room with 3 tents :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: the big 4x8 that I salvaged, a 4x4 and a 3x6 veg tent/closet...

Here's my old set-up :slide:

Back
Top Bottom