420 Magazine Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Bill284

Hey man.... Come back! Good luck with the move.
Hey @Kismet hope you are well my friend.
I'm here no worries.
Just gearing up for a monster set up.
We will be flying again before you know it.
Thank for dropping by.
Stay safe.
Bill

Bill284, All caught up and looking forward to the grow. Cheers
Hello @cr8grow hope you are well my friend.
Thanks for dropping in.
Minor interruption in production.
The plan is to restart in July, if everything goes our way this time :thumb:
I have @OfficialWEEGrow sponsoring the veg room.
I'm planning on getting new lights for the flower rooms.
I want a monster set up but hopes and dreams right.
I'm positive things will go our way.
Thanks again.
Stay safe.
Bill

In for the flower pics.
Hello Bob hope you are well.
I'll have flowering pics before you know it .
Just a slight blip on the radar is all.
You take care now.
Bill

Brother Bill,

What can I say that I haven't already said half a dozen times.

I'll move this journal to abandoned, until you get your shipping container delivered and setup.

At that time, we can move it back, resume where you left off and get you all the nutes and stuff you need.

Sending you and yours lots of love and positive healing energy through the universe :love::Namaste:

Those medic grow lights look sick. Do you have one and use it in a 5 x 5? If so, how does it work compared to others?
Hey @SinSemillaWhisperer420 hope you are well my friend.
I do have a bran new Medic Grow 1000w bar light.
Still in the box thankfully, otherwise the insurance company would have thrown it out after the fire.
I have to build a fireproof Grow Room away from the house.
After the fire I can't risk that nightmare again.
Once it's finished I'll show off that fantastic light.
Stay safe Amigo.
Bill

Thanks ! I’m looking forward to it as I need to invest in a light for a 5 x 5 tent and that one seems pretty sick, especially the X series with the IR and the UV. So I’m guessing you haven’t been able to use it yet for a full harvesrt due to the fire?
I got it about a month after we decided to move so I never even opened it.
It was stored in the office upstairs away from the fire so it didn't get wet, just smoke on the box.
The insurance companies contractor threw out everything in my work shop.
All the growing equipment I had accumulated over the last 5 years.
So I have to start from scratch again.
I have a room here with a 12' ceiling I had intended to set up my 3 rooms.
Weegrow veg room,MedicGrow flower room and the Mars Hydro flower room.
Now it's a storage room Fek , full of boxes.
I have a 40' sea can I intended to use but the township is giving me grief about keeping it beside the house.
So now I have to build a fireproof workshop instead.
It's a clusterfek of epic proportion.
But hopefully soon you will get to see the MedicGrow in full bloom.
I'm trying.
Stay safe.
Bill

Thanks for the feedback. I feel horrible that that had happened because I can’t imagine all of my equipment going up in flames. I am so glad you wrote what you did on fire prevention because it can save people the grief that you’re going through right now.I think it is awesome that you wrote that up. I feel horrible that you’re going through what you are experiencing. I wish you the best of luck and I wish you A speedy recovery to your grow spot!

Thanks for the feedback. I feel horrible that that had happened because I can’t imagine all of my equipment going up in flames. I am so glad you wrote what you did on fire prevention because it can save people the grief that you’re going through right now.I think it is awesome that you wrote that up. I feel horrible that you’re going through what you are experiencing. I wish you the best of luck and I wish you A speedy recovery to your grow spot!
As long as I never see someone else post about a fire It'll be worth the grief.
Please make sure your grow room is safe my friend.
Bill

Hi Bill hope you and family are well and building a fire Prof room is the best thing you could do I think away from house so you never have to go through any of that horrible stress again bad things seem to only happen to good people sending thoughts and prayer
Lee

Hi Bill hope you and family are well and building a fire Prof room is the best thing you could do I think away from house so you never have to go through any of that horrible stress again bad things seem to only happen to good people bad sending thoughts and prayer
Lee
Thank you Lee.
I really appreciate the support.
Stay safe.
Bill

Count me in
Good morning @Mellomale hope you are well today my friend.
I appreciate you jumping on board, but I've got bad news.
Ever since the fire all my grow rooms have been put on hold.
Until I build my fireproof grow room all grows are paused.
I'll let everyone know when I restart my threads.
Hope you come back then
Thanks

Stay safe
Bill

Would love to see how you setup the container once you get it @Bill284 I’ve wanted to get one for a while, was thinking a 20’ box would be ample, but if needed add a second next to it and connect them.. Can’t do it where I am, but would love to bury the container and have the entrance thru a hidden door in the basement :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom