420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Camaro1691

Well, I am proud to announce that @Perfect Sun LED has offered to sponsor me with their Max Yield light, it is going to be very interesting to see the difference going from old blurple technology to double lens tech. The light will be going into the 5x6 flower tent replacing the (4) old units that are starting to burn out after many many days (years) of 20 hour on time, and many many days (years) of 12 hour on time.. This is exciting to me and I’m sure many will be interested to see what differences in growth and yield it’s going to produce, I will be starting a journal dedicated to the review of the Max Yield during the unboxing, and I will also keep updates here on the plants sponsored by @Weed Seeds Express grown with help from @GeoFlora Nutrients which have all turned out to be amazing plants, amazing to grow, smell, dry and now, is my daily smoke. My biggest thanks to all sponsors that have taken part in making this world wide comparison grow possible, which almost goes without needing to say, the biggest thanks is deserving to the founder, Rob @420 for making this home and a community where sponsors want to do things like this, I feel bad you cannot personally grow due to legality brotha, and my deepest appreciation for still holding such a passion for everyone who can and does and keeping this fight towards legalization rolling along, if you were close enough to do so I’d pass ya one in a heartbeat!:passitleft:
Amazing!! We look forward to your new journal(s)!

Well, I am proud to announce that @Perfect Sun LED has offered to sponsor me with their Max Yield light, it is going to be very interesting to see the difference going from old blurple technology to double lens tech. The light will be going into the 5x6 flower tent replacing the (4) old units that are starting to burn out after many many days (years) of 20 hour on time, and many many days (years) of 12 hour on time.. This is exciting to me and I’m sure many will be interested to see what differences in growth and yield it’s going to produce, I will be starting a journal dedicated to the review of the Max Yield during the unboxing, and I will also keep updates here on the plants sponsored by @Weed Seeds Express grown with help from @GeoFlora Nutrients which have all turned out to be amazing plants, amazing to grow, smell, dry and now, is my daily smoke. My biggest thanks to all sponsors that have taken part in making this world wide comparison grow possible, which almost goes without needing to say, the biggest thanks is deserving to the founder, Rob @420 for making this home and a community where sponsors want to do things like this, I feel bad you cannot personally grow due to legality brotha, and my deepest appreciation for still holding such a passion for everyone who can and does and keeping this fight towards legalization rolling along, if you were close enough to do so I’d pass ya one in a heartbeat!:passitleft:
Sounds great! Keep it going

Update on the ladies, plant 1 seems to be budding faster from clone than from seed, and plants 3 and 4 seem to be budding a little slower this time around, they did have a couple dry days soo we’ll see once things have a little time. Overall though, everyone is pretty happy at the moment.

C6E58846-F52A-46AD-A4CF-02B063D13892.jpeg

88C038B0-5F0B-4CBC-9FCB-3607DF19B720.jpeg

DE5C8FBF-D178-4E5A-8D32-1F6E8630A07D.jpeg

Update on the clones from the original plants from the first seed pack, all are flowering along nicely, I have lost track of what week and day flower they are currently at, but I usually don’t harvest by days I harvest by looks and density most times, unless my stash is running low but I think most would do that lol, however, thanks to the bountiful amount of very high quality smoke from @Weed Seeds Express Girl Scout Cookies, even with my high consumption rate, I will have more than enough until needing to harvest the clones. I’m especially looking forward to getting rid of most of the nest of wires in the flower room by adding @Perfect Sun LED Max Yield light to the room and removing some over half decade old equipment, bringing things back up to par :rofl: once the first set of clones are done the big hydro ladies are moving in to flower, and shooting for over 3 pounds from those 2 combined, I’ll be doing some heavy training on them when the time comes.

CC28E9AE-2528-469C-89F6-F820682A57EA.jpeg

998C3AAB-C5C0-4C93-B110-4A047665B1D0.jpeg

AFD742BF-9628-4E36-8CA7-92CE344DC226.jpeg

10F4E548-BB14-4B39-800F-C5C885A393AE.jpeg

The ladies are liking their new light and starting to densen up pretty good, especially for being in week 4 of flower, I’m thoroughly impressed soo far. The clone/mothers are also doing very well. The ones in hydro are making everyone else look like dwarfs considering everyone was cloned on the same day. I’ll need to push along flower on the ones currently in the room soo the hydro ones can move out of the closet, they’re getting pretty cramped up in there! Lol

46B517DA-E255-4410-90B5-384FA7A470AE.jpeg

CEF997FC-A536-43EF-A089-60689E03F1AC.jpeg

B22C6168-2C5E-4602-87CB-E294BEC0ABC1.jpeg

Didn’t weigh the trim before hand but decided to make a bubble hash run with a little trim I had in the freezer, I’m guessing there was around 60ish grams of trim, and waiting for it to finish drying before I get my numbers. But guessing around 12-15ish grams of beautiful bubble, I don’t separate all my bags out like some people do, 25 and 73 micron bags get mixed together and still have a nice blonde color, and the 125 bag still looks decent with not too much larf in it. I typically gift off the 125 bag and the 25/73 mix is for the head stash. The wife usually smokes off most of it before I get around to it, but I enjoy it from time to time. Took a tiny sample this morning and it’s sweet as always, with a nice little punch.

DF632308-A17B-40BD-A147-773F454F3EA7.jpeg

08DEAEA1-09F9-4480-9F7D-6A3C2F86ED66.jpeg

Didn’t weigh the trim before hand but decided to make a bubble hash run with a little trim I had in the freezer, I’m guessing there was around 60ish grams of trim, and waiting for it to finish drying before I get my numbers. But guessing around 12-15ish grams of beautiful bubble, I don’t separate all my bags out like some people do, 25 and 73 micron bags get mixed together and still have a nice blonde color, and the 125 bag still looks decent with not too much larf in it. I typically gift off the 125 bag and the 25/73 mix is for the head stash. The wife usually smokes off most of it before I get around to it, but I enjoy it from time to time. Took a tiny sample this morning and it’s sweet as always, with a nice little punch.

DF632308-A17B-40BD-A147-773F454F3EA7.jpeg

08DEAEA1-09F9-4480-9F7D-6A3C2F86ED66.jpeg
Yes…hash ….great to have access to great fresh hash remembering equally amazing red Moroccan, blond and red Lebanese and black Nepalis. The last were rolled fingers then rolled into ball…almost like string cheese. The rest was sold in 1gram foil packs for $5 to $7 a gram, less if you bought a half or an oz. cheers

Yes…hash ….great to have access to great fresh hash remembering equally amazing red Moroccan, blond and red Lebanese and black Nepalis. The last were rolled fingers then rolled into ball…almost like string cheese. The rest was sold in 1gram foil packs for $5 to $7 a gram, less if you bought a half or an oz. cheers
Any hash is good hash, unless it’s moldy lol.. Love hand/scissor hash, and I like to chop it up with a razor blade until it’s in fine pieces and sprinkle it ontop of a bowl and I don’t put the flame directly to it when lighting, I let the heat melt it instead and gives a way better taste. My mouth is drooling thinking of smoking some actually, know what I’m doing when I get out of work today :rofl::lot-o-toke:

Any hash is good hash, unless it’s moldy lol.. Love hand/scissor hash, and I like to chop it up with a razor blade until it’s in fine pieces and sprinkle it ontop of a bowl and I don’t put the flame directly to it when lighting, I let the heat melt it instead and gives a way better taste. My mouth is drooling thinking of smoking some actually, know what I’m doing when I get out of work today :rofl::lot-o-toke:
First snow and icy slush here tonight here…a ton of leaves yet to drop outside. 40 mph gusts tomorrow right off Lake Michigan…just across the street and through the woods. Sampling comparative grow GSC frosty bud bits topped with stinky kief from trimming those same plants. What’s up over there? Cheers

First snow and icy slush here tonight here…a ton of leaves yet to drop outside. 40 mph gusts tomorrow right off Lake Michigan…just across the street and through the woods. Sampling comparative grow GSC frosty bud bits topped with stinky kief from trimming those same plants. What’s up over there? Cheers
Hey Cr8, it’s been a rash of mixed weather up here in New England, lots of rain, too much rain, and temp doesn’t know where it wants to be, will be in the 60’s one day and the 30’s the next. Working on getting some clones transplanted into buckets at some point in the very near future, strongly debating between a flood table of some sort or DWC buckets though, I don’t want to do soil anymore and was a little limiting doing RDWC although when I last did RDWC I only had one room setup not 3, which is starting to give me a different look on growing, I used to focus on large numbers of small plants where as now I’m shifting towards small numbers of medium/bigger sized plants now that I can have them on different timers and whatnot

Hey Cr8, it’s been a rash of mixed weather up here in New England, lots of rain, too much rain, and temp doesn’t know where it wants to be, will be in the 60’s one day and the 30’s the next. Working on getting some clones transplanted into buckets at some point in the very near future, strongly debating between a flood table of some sort or DWC buckets though, I don’t want to do soil anymore and was a little limiting doing RDWC although when I last did RDWC I only had one room setup not 3, which is starting to give me a different look on growing, I used to focus on large numbers of small plants where as now I’m shifting towards small numbers of medium/bigger sized plants now that I can have them on different timers and whatnot
I’ve been thinking about trying one photo period plant in a 7+ gallon pot with a long veg time until the canopy evenly fills my 3x3’ cabinet. It will need to be a squat plant, not a strain that will not stretch more than 12-16” after flip. Cheers

I’ve been thinking about trying one photo period plant in a 7+ gallon pot with a long veg time until the canopy evenly fills my 3x3’ cabinet. It will need to be a squat plant, not a strain that will not stretch more than 12-16” after flip. Cheers
That’s along the lines of what I was thinking for my 2x3 and the 2x4 I’ll be building

Soo it has to go without saying that many of the grows from this comparative grow have now finished out, and it has been a while since I have updated but this journal has not been completely abandoned, I still have 2 clones going from the original mums and these will be the last ones for this journal to receive a proper ending with, the middle and right plant are both GSC. After this grow completes I will be starting another sponsored grow from @Weed Seeds Express with their Feminized Pinkman Goo genetics, more info on that will follow. Estimated cut for these plants are going to be mid to end of January, with a hefty looking harvest from a 2x3 area!

BAC2912F-3267-45E2-87BC-1DC412599D33.jpeg

A834B979-F6FF-45D9-A69D-2345295C2E95.jpeg

Soo it has to go without saying that many of the grows from this comparative grow have now finished out, and it has been a while since I have updated but this journal has not been completely abandoned, I still have 2 clones going from the original mums and these will be the last ones for this journal to receive a proper ending with, the middle and right plant are both GSC. After this grow completes I will be starting another sponsored grow from @Weed Seeds Express with their Feminized Pinkman Goo genetics, more info on that will follow. Estimated cut for these plants are going to be mid to end of January, with a hefty looking harvest from a 2x3 area!

BAC2912F-3267-45E2-87BC-1DC412599D33.jpeg

A834B979-F6FF-45D9-A69D-2345295C2E95.jpeg
Amazing plants mate!

Back
Top Bottom