420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By MochaBud

Oh so lovely it was and will be again!
:hug: Thank you @Krissi1982
Hey Mocha!
Glad to hear that you're back, it's great seeing you around again brother.

The chipmunk, SMH, ahh pups...ya gotta love 'em no matter what :love:
wassup @Rexer :passitleft:ya I'm not fully back yet, still have a bunch to do and a bunch to germinate to catch back up to where I was at...but then I can start making my rounds again :nomo: I don't think I'll be called away again anytime soon, after the last fiasco :snowboating:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Did this grow finish?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:
Shit sorry guys :passitleft: just now seeing this been trying to catch up with everything, had a heart attack, then open heart surgery, then rehab, now more tests because they found a blockage in my lower aorta, and probably stents will be next :hmmmm:
Yes, the grow was finished, by my wife and my oldest son, but no pics or reports from them unfortunately, I still have 2 beans left of the GSC's, after I finish this @SeedsMan grow I will attempt to finish it :thumb:

Shit sorry guys :passitleft: just now seeing this been trying to catch up with everything, had a heart attack, then open heart surgery, then rehab, now more tests because they found a blockage in my lower aorta, and probably stents will be next :hmmmm:
Yes, the grow was finished, by my wife and my oldest son, but no pics or reports from them unfortunately, I still have 2 beans left of the GSC's, after I finish this @SeedsMan grow I will attempt to finish it :thumb:
Oh Man! Hope ya'll are doing ok!?

Sorry to hear about your ill health. We've all been sick and can relate. You should make sure to eat some organic vegetables. They contain soil microbes (the ones that digest the organic nutrient in the soil) and they will continue to digest food in your intestine (including your own bodies waste). They act like nanites in the body cleaning up the waste produced by your own bodies cells so the body can naturally heal itself.

Anyway I don't want to sound like your mum. :eye-roll: Hope you feel better.

Glad you're okay brother 🙌🏼
Thanks man :passitleft: thought I was 100% and started going for runs, and my legs started cramping, so...that's when they found the blockage...oh well, such is life and brother I've had a good one :high-five:
Oh Man! Hope ya'll are doing ok!?
For the most part ya :hug: thanks @Schnookie
Sorry to hear about your ill health. We've all been sick and can relate. You should make sure to eat some organic vegetables. They contain soil microbes (the ones that digest the organic nutrient in the soil) and they will continue to digest food in your intestine (including your own bodies waste). They act like nanites in the body cleaning up the waste produced by your own bodies cells so the body can naturally heal itself.

Anyway I don't want to sound like your mum. :eye-roll: Hope you feel better.
Thanks @Diatomacious :hug: ya my wife kept the outside garden going so we have plenty of organic veggies and fruits...my problems are stemming from an inherited trait my father gave me...an enlarged heart muscle, it wasn't letting the chambers of my heart fill with enough blood...my wife and kids had a good laugh, when I told them the Dr's said my problem was my heart was too big :rofl::rofl: and don't worry about sounding like mom, she would have said, stop eating all the egg rolls :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom