420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: July 2022

I have just enough time for doing what I do but I do pick up on things quickly so I guess maybe it would be a good investment. We just got a little extra money and he's getting himself a new tool box and I have yet to decide what I want to spend my half on. Camera, tri-pod, seeds, a new tent or something for the house, I'm so up in the air
Nice plus it will help on family trips etc :) could always get a used one and still be able to get a tent or some seeds

Made by Panasonic, which you undoubtedly have heard. It's their mirrorless digital camera range
Thank you and yes I do remember the early 90s electronic king Panasonic

Nice plus it will help on family trips etc :) could always get a used one and still be able to get a tent or some seeds
I'm a great bargain shopper, I'm not bougey enough to need everything brand new :):peace:

Decisions, decisions - doobie or not doobie what was that question again???

I'm a great bargain shopper, I'm not bougey enough to need everything brand new :):peace:
I agree, but beware when you buy second hand digital cameras...check it out carefully.

Omg what's his/her name??!! :love: a new friend for Howie @Bill284
His name is Fozzie Bear and is roughly 15 months old. I think we named him that because 1) Buddy was already taken (perfect name for a Golden but the white guy in Avatar had it first) and 2) so we can take him on Walka-Walkas

His name is Fozzie Bear and is roughly 15 months old. I think we named him that because 1) Buddy was already taken (perfect name for a Golden but the white guy in Avatar had it first) and 2) so we can take him on Walka-Walkas
I love it. I had a chocolate lab, my parents have him now. What great dogs. He's beautiful and I love the Sesame Street references!! Too cute!

I’ve begun to learn the ways as well as learning how to flip stuff for profit as well :) just do your research before buying so you know what to look for :)
Does used baby clothes count as flipping for profit :rofl: cause I'm about to have a yard sale with all of his 1 time used things lmao

Does used baby clothes count as flipping for profit :rofl: cause I'm about to have a yard sale with all of his 1 time used things lmao
Yes it does lol do you guys have something like once upon a child there? It’s like the GameStop for baby stuff they don’t give a lot but it’s worth a shot

Yes it does lol do you guys have something like once upon a child there? It’s like the GameStop for baby stuff they don’t give a lot but it’s worth a shot
I think we do but my friends little 11 year old entrepreneur son wants to sell some of his stuff too so I told her we would do a group yard sale with his things and the baby things. Plus I'm so old school in so many ways, I like the feel of a yard sale...it's like American Pickers

I think we do but my friends little 11 year old entrepreneur son wants to sell some of his stuff too so I told her we would do a group yard sale with his things and the baby things. Plus I'm so old school in so many ways, I like the feel of a yard sale...it's like American Pickers
Haha that’s fair I helped some of the kids around here set up to sell their Pokémon cards was fun they even tried to help bring the table in for me

Haha that’s fair I helped some of the kids around here set up to sell their Pokémon cards was fun they even tried to help bring the table in for me
Yea and I have TK over here organizing his into an album for our son :rofl: :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom