Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cannagrowerled - Auto Tangerine Dream

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's my Brooklyn Sunrise auto at day 83. Good luck all! :Rasta:

full

full

I am very modestly submitting my recently harvested Grapefruit from Fastbuds. I know I haven’t shut up about this plant all over the forums, but she was my first plant in ten years and the prettiest one I ever grew. She finished in 76 days and smells just like Peach Rings candy.

I grew her in about 1.5gal of perlite in a hempy bucket with the GH Flora trio, Calmag+ and epsom salts under @Budget LED ’s Series 3+ Red Spec 250w.

Much thanks to everyone on the forums, especially the gangs in the threads “Hempy Headquarters” and the Quadlining thread, I couldn’t have grown her without you all.

full

full

Auto Tangerines Dream. Yielded me 17oz!! Grow in in 5gal fab pot with 100% coco. Gh flora trio base nutes, calmag, beasties bloomz, tps and recharge

This is Wembley from Pyramid its a sister to King Tut. It was a fun season. Lights were DE HPS and CMH. It was grown in RDWC. This plant was a bit of a freak, it wouldn't stop stretching. Its in a scrog, but you would never know it. One branch was 62 inches long... imagine my surprise. This was a 26oz plant

How on Earth is she strong enough to hold the weight of her buds so well? You have a ton of ventilation or ???
Nice bud!
Just have a 4" 190 cpm exaust with a 8" oscillating fan, nothing special really good genetics I guess :cool: . Wet weight was 470 grams wet and 110 dry.

Man that’s cool. You don’t even have it staked in the middle.
Thanks man! It was very wild to watch grow, I topped it 6 times with no issues, once I topped it a 7th time, it started to grow like an entirely new plant out the top just with shorter branches and much tighter node spacing. This was one of the few plants I’ve grown that could support its weight without strings going to the ceiling. Easily could have been over 2 pounds dried if I’d had more time to flower it. Was still a solid pound though, soo no complaining

Back
Top Bottom