• PeeJay - Dinafem Cheese

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Rifleman - Bubble Kush Automatic

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Stage - Bubblegum

Votes: 64 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a very difficult decision to make, each plant and grower has outdone themselves. I keep looking over and over again trying to find one plant that stands out above all the rest and honestly when I break it all down, not one fills those shoes in my humble opinion. How should I make the decision? Base it on shear size? Well Stages is a monstrous plant, so is C526 and Cola Monster's and honestly I can not tell which one is larger. Do I vote for shear bud quantity? Well both of A-Trains plants could easily be the leaders in that department. How about shear beauty of the plant? Well IMHO Chronishemphog's plant is stellar looking but I could say the same about Scop and Marzbadrock's plants. I can go down the list of every plant and find a reason why that one plant is the best of the best, yet if I change my parameters of what the best of the best are, beauty, quality, quantity, over all shape, over all size, I can not single out just one. Then there is the unknown information that I do not know. Is that strain easier to grow then the others? Is it harder to grow then all of the others. All things that would determine the best of the best.

Each plant in my humble opinion is a PoTY in it's own rights, but as we all know, only one will get that title.
So since it appears Stage is so far ahead of everyone else it would take a Christmas miracle for anyone to even get into contention, I will be focusing on the remaining members plants. Right now I am swaying towards Chronicshemphogs beauty and Rifleman's.

And FYI Rifleman, no one is going to get skunked on my watch :rofl:

High all. In the spirit of giving I echo OG sentiments. I'll be casting my vote for Chronic.:Namaste:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

It's not hard to understand why you are the current MOTM OG.
Appreciate your comments and heartfelt feedback. Best wishes to ya.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

You may have wanted to save your vote Stage, Miracles have been known to happen, I see Rifleman is closing in fast, he is only 22 votes behind you and gaining momentum :rofl:

Sorry RM I could not resist

That's okay OG. I'm saving my luck for the powerball tonight. If I win I'll buy cannabis legalization nationwide by walking into congress throwing $50K bundles of cash wearing my 420mag tshirt. :blunt:

That's okay OG. I'm saving my luck for the powerball tonight. If I win I'll buy cannabis legalization nationwide by walking into congress throwing $50K bundles of cash wearing my 420mag tshirt. :blunt:

RM,
Would it surprise you that I bought $20 worth of powerball tkts? If I win.... I'll send you a ticket so you can help me carry all that money. :)

RM,
Would it surprise you that I bought $20 worth of powerball tkts? If I win.... I'll send you a ticket so you can help me carry all that money. :)

I'd be happy to help. :) Just as long as you break out some of your reserve stash. You know the stuff? Tucked away in a dark corner for special occasions. One hit shit brought out only when the moon is full, the tide is low and the catfish walk on land. Fire that up and I'll carry the whole darn bank up Main St. :rofl:

You should have used your luck on the contest, I bought tickets as well and I have a feeling me and Stage will be splitting the winnings. But you are welcome to come to the party we will be throwing :laughtwo:

Very impressive stage,, and i dont mean yer plant,, :Namaste:

This is getting intense.... 2% difference... Best of luck Stage, she deserves it, hope she holds on....

Hahaha! I think you've pretty much locked it in there Stage. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom