Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Oldergrower

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • C526

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Christ folks!!!

Not long back I honestly thought my relevance here was fading slowly into the background. Then this comp cropped up and folks i judge as my betters in so many ways, and for many solid reasons, suddenly say such loving things about little old me!???
Why everything that has come to me or happened for me I've no clue.. Yeah my life's been a mess at times and others OK even good in some aspects before 420 came into my life!
Yet as we all seem to feel this place changes you in the most amazing ways! I came here as I was growing meds for my missus. She suffers with depression and anxiety etc. Housebound for nearly 8 yrs, docs meds messed her up!!! Years of struggling and then I said I'm putting you back on Dr MJ. This changed her life! No messing it gave her back a life!
So in short mmj already has bestowed the most life affirming of rewards to me.
Then 420 came along, since I've found my home and my family! Again no messing I was a pretty lost soul without either and I'm pretty sure wasn't going to amount to much in life! Now I truly have a passion that is the biggest thing I've ever felt (my Mrs apart)
We because of this site had our first ever night away together ever, over our then 13 yrs. In short I've now been to some shows/expos and found my only path available, anything else would be like suffocating!
Suppose what I'm saying or trying to is thanks to you all, the past & the present, so many amazing people that helped save this soul in more then one way!

Really I ain't anything bar a guy who you've made feel belong for the first time in his life. So you can all stop the kind words and take some heartfelt love back! I hope to stick around paying it back best i can until im feeding plants directly lol ;)

Much love 420 now let's talk about plants or bud or bongs! ;)

your our man L.A.you deserve this.
You are non stop giving information on fluxing,, the flux central how long has that been now?
On top of this two other journals,, one hosting skills and training automatics.
Yeah you can give yourself a pat on the back :)
And just know that you are in the true sense of the title,,, A ganja warrior :)An in a very worthy member
One last thing how could a Light Addict fade away :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:thanks:Light Addict, You do so much, for so many here. I remember you welcoming me here, and then going on to win POTM and POTY. After your win, and mounting accolades, nothing in your character ever changed. You remained humble, patient, thoughtful, and giving of yourself, to myself and so many that sought your attention and guidance. Your devotion to this plant, and this site, through all the members here, deserves a special recognition. I think that is why I've been moved to write this. My vote, good luck, and deepest thanks LA. :Namaste:

I was torn between WeaselCracker and SweetSue, both awesome members of this forum. In the end I gave my vote to Sue, because she has done so much for me.
Susan, you deserve this :green_heart:

Light I am so stoked for you my friend and it could not be a more deserving member.... You give more to this community then I could ever begin to express... You were one of the first people to ever try and help me and have taught me how to grow some amazing herb... You help me and everyone else no matter how many times we ask you the same questions and never do it in a demeaning way... You are truly one of the kindest human beings I have ever had the honor of calling my friend....:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:

Light I am so stoked for you my friend and it could not be a more deserving member.... You give more to this community then I could ever begin to express... You were one of the first people to ever try and help me and have taught me how to grow some amazing herb... You help me and everyone else no matter how many times we ask you the same questions and never do it in a demeaning way... You are truly one of the kindest human beings I have ever had the honor of calling my friend....:Namaste:....:circle-of-love:

How many times can I say DITTO? Okay....just one....

:circle-of-love:

What a contest of great members...we are blessed to have a contest like this to represent and showcase the best cannabis community on the net!:bravo:
LA holding a slim lead over Sweet Sue. Pigeons rounds out the top 3 leaders.
Two days remain... lets get those votes out folks! :cheer:

I'm honored beyond belief to be holding my own in the voting with LA, but I have to admit, what excites me most is the number of participating voters engaged in this selection. Anytime we can get the members involved it's good news for the community at large.

Two more days LA. How you holding up? :laughtwo:

Well before we hand the mic over to Light Addict, I would like to take a second to thank everyone for making this place wonderful. All the nominees up here have played a huge part of making this magazine what it is and let's face it, it wouldn't be much without them.

:high-five:

Let's put 2015 down in the books as another amazing year of people coming together to promote the awareness of cannabis. 420 Magazine, I hope you guys pat yourselves on the backs because if it wasn't for your platform and the restless and often thankless job of keeping it moderated, we wouldn't be where we are today. I know I wouldn't be where I am today. And that's directly because of this site and the people on this list.

I share Susan's sentiment, what an unbelievable honour it is to round out the top three nominees for the 2015 Member of the Year. What a position to be in against incredibly talented people. I feel like I've got so much more to learn before I'm even in the same league as many of you guys. I also feel like I'm the student and product of many of you. What a pleasure :love:

Thanks for making my life a little brighter and treating me like family. I love each of you and can't express enough how grateful I am to have met each and every one of you. :love:

Light Addict, don't think for one second that you're not deserving of this title. It was created specifically for a guy like you. Can't thank you enough for the dedication and time you give to others. Thanks bro!

Here's to Light Addict, the members of 420 magazine and the staff. Thanks for the memories, much love.

:bong:

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom