• Light Addict - November 2013

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • Buckshot - November 2013

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Ricorico - December 2013

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we have such a great community here, look at all these other grow related sites for example, when a new member asks a basic question in their forums they get slagged off and told not to grow if they dont know the basics, before i joined this site i checked sites for the country im in and the other big grow sites but all i found was sites full of abuse and no respect for each other,

they had the members who knew each other through the site but any outsiders or new members joining in was pushed out with words of abuse or made to feel small for asking basic questions, then i came across this site and couldnt believe how different it was, here everyone is more than welcome and everyone is free to ask what ever questions they like,

it would be very easy for the more experienced growers to tell the new members to use the search feature on the site to find their answer but ive not seen any members say that, instead they reply with respect and either provide the answer their looking for or post a link to take them to the part of the site that will help them. no other site comes close to this site.

may this year bless us all with healthy plants, huge buds and many happy harvests,
we owe the mods and site owner a huge thank you for keeping the site running.
happy new year mods.
peace.

now who do i vote for this time round, this has got to be the hardest votee to make, everyone up their is more than deserving,
good luck everyone,

Well said, the reasons you state for joining 420 are exactly the same as mine.. These so called experts on other forums forget 1 major point.. They were NEWBS once too, without support from experienced growers they wouldnt be where they are today...arrogant, narrow minded bullies... Let them have their rants, karma will bit them on the arse soon enough. Their loss because the newbs will soon be disillusioned and find this amazing site. Anyway they are probably just being arses coz their life is shite..

To all nominees this year, you are all worthy of the places in this list. Best of luck to all entrants

:bravo:

Congratulations John who is King... your subjects have spoken :cheesygrinsmiley:

kjc gets my vote

Congratulations John who is King... your subjects have spoken :cheesygrinsmiley:

O yeah....kjc definitely deserves member of the year for all his fine work and accomplishments.....you are 420s golden boy....the shining example of what 420 is about!

Congrats on your victory, kjc. :bravo:

Congratulations KJC on your Member of the Year win! Very well deserved.

Way to go KJC.You surly earned it.:bravo:

Congratulations on your win, KingJohnC! :high-five:

:cheer: A huge congratulations KingJohnC! Very well deserved!!

I would like to thank all 420Magazine sponsors for graciously donating a prize package, I would like to thank everyone who voted in our yearly contest as well. This is what makes 420Magazine the best cannabis related website on the internet.

Many Congrats KJC on MOTY :)

Congrats KJC!!

Again Many congrats King :)
Also I would like to just say thank you, to all who voted for me! Coming in at 3rd place is crazy daft! I did post vote for the others lol. (Many others more deserving) Anyway I count comming in behind KJC and of course OMM as a massive compliment. Many thanks and best of buds ! :)

Finally official :) Congrats again KJC! Most deserved. :Namaste:

Thank you kindly!

Back
Top Bottom