Votes: 24 27.0%
  • COorganics

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Beemerbill

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
congrats to all the nominees

very special hell ya to motoco420,keep up the research and work brother,everything you put out will be used for generations of healing

:high-five::Namaste:

Hi Folks,

The Member of the Month was hard for me and Mo, we are so wrapped up in helping others we had to stop and think about what to say. Guess that is natural for people who are on a mission and are passionate.

The Member of the Year is very easy for us. This award is for 420 Magazine, the Grow forums and the Medical forums. Without 420 Magazine we wouldn't have a place to help others with our passions. Without the Grow forums people coming in to grow their meds would be lost. It all starts with growing, without their knowledge on how to produce high quality flowers people who want to heal themselves, a loved one or a friend ends. In the medical forums the biggest issues is finding quality meds, it is a nightmare. I encourage all elite growers to learn the concentrated oil and how it works. Quality meds changes everything and expedites the healing process. You have no idea how many lives you save by growing quality, clean MJ/MMJ. Trust me, it will fascinate you learning the oil with your grow knowledge. The Medical forums. I look back to our first post in 'Rick Simpson/RSO' thread. The very first post in that thread. Nothing compared to the Grow forums but a HUGE win for 420 Magazine to get the Medical forums up and running. One has to understand how many hours was dedicated to posting the tutorials by 420/Staff. Everyone was involved besides keeping up with task to keeping the site up and running. Thank you! To 420/Rob; thank you Brother for having 'faith' in us, it wasn't easy was it? lol. You took a HUGE risk for all the unknowns that faced you and 420 Magazine. You have a huge set of 'nads' brother! Thank you for your commitment to build the Medical forums. We hope you feel the 'love'. Same goes for the Staff behind the scenes. All the hours you all spent and dedication, words cannot express our gratitude.

Whew! That was easy :) This years Member of the Year goes to Cannabis Concentrated Oil! :high-five::Namaste:

Lastly, all the nominees are 'special' because of their commitment to help others. We are honored to be in the same mention as all of you!

God Bless you all!

420 Motoco & 420Mo
:circle-of-love:

Good day Motoco. Member of the Year goes to a couple that deserves it to the fullest. You have helped a lot of us find the right way to do things and you continue to share. Thank you :thanks: Thank you for your dedication. :Namaste:

How could I ever follow this act! :volcano-smiley:

Brother Motoco & Sister Mo, :circle-of-love:

It seems like just yesterday when you two arrived at my door to make the cannabis oil tutorial. It's been quite some time and much of what we envisioned has manifested as planned, for which I am truly grateful. We cannot thank you enough for the love, support and healing you bring to our community. We've been dreaming of getting the medical forums flowing with information and activity for over a decade, however every time we found the supposed chosen one, they failed and disappeared. Unfortunately, most people who try to join our mission have hidden agendas with self centered motives and think the hardest part of their job will be rolling joints for the boss. As you've seen, this is far from the protocol here. We work diligently, are extremely determined to win this war and are very serious about our work. Because of our combined ethics and goals being aligned, it has been possible for us to break this mold. We owe so much to you for your compassion and contributions to our community. Thank you. :adore:

Congrats on your win brother, this honor could not have fallen on someone more deserving. :high-five:

Sending you all my love and positive energy through the Universe. :love:

Keep up the great work!

PS. Wait til you hear what extra prizes you've won, you're going to flip your lid. ;)

:Namaste:

Hi Folks,

The Member of the Month was hard for me and Mo, we are so wrapped up in helping others we had to stop and think about what to say. Guess that is natural for people who are on a mission and are passionate.

The Member of the Year is very easy for us. This award is for 420 Magazine, the Grow forums and the Medical forums. Without 420 Magazine we wouldn't have a place to help others with our passions. Without the Grow forums people coming in to grow their meds would be lost. It all starts with growing, without their knowledge on how to produce high quality flowers people who want to heal themselves, a loved one or a friend ends. In the medical forums the biggest issues is finding quality meds, it is a nightmare. I encourage all elite growers to learn the concentrated oil and how it works. Quality meds changes everything and expedites the healing process. You have no idea how many lives you save by growing quality, clean MJ/MMJ. Trust me, it will fascinate you learning the oil with your grow knowledge. The Medical forums. I look back to our first post in 'Rick Simpson/RSO' thread. The very first post in that thread. Nothing compared to the Grow forums but a HUGE win for 420 Magazine to get the Medical forums up and running. One has to understand how many hours was dedicated to posting the tutorials by 420/Staff. Everyone was involved besides keeping up with task to keeping the site up and running. Thank you! To 420/Rob; thank you Brother for having 'faith' in us, it wasn't easy was it? lol. You took a HUGE risk for all the unknowns that faced you and 420 Magazine. You have a huge set of 'nads' brother! Thank you for your commitment to build the Medical forums. We hope you feel the 'love'. Same goes for the Staff behind the scenes. All the hours you all spent and dedication, words cannot express our gratitude.

Whew! That was easy :) This years Member of the Year goes to Cannabis Concentrated Oil! :high-five::Namaste:

Lastly, all the nominees are 'special' because of their commitment to help others. We are honored to be in the same mention as all of you!

God Bless you all!

420 Motoco & 420Mo

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Member of the Year didn't mean much huh? Guess that is why I didn't sleep much last night:) Must be a side effect of never winning anything, lol. Last night it sank in and 'hit' me how much Mo and I did this past year to help spread about 'awareness' about our passion for the concentrated oil. Nothing in the world has aroused/matched our 'passion' for the concentrated cannabis oil when we learned of its use until we applied it to caretaking. What we do on the forums is a quarter of what we do to help our 'brothers and sisters' around the world. Sadly most are people/friends who are sent home to 'hospice'. These are the ones in the medical forums we 'skype' with as they have no time to waste. It takes hours for each one of these as it is just not the ailment they suffer from, but as a whole, the whole family is affected. This is why we work so diligently spreading awareness about the concentrated oil. To spread awareness that in large western medicine is a fail.

The Industry; its is time for change! No more using the concentrate as a by-product of trim and shake merrily as an afterthought of more profit. This is not helping the ill who need quality medicinal cannabis used the correct way. Learn that ingesting the oil is nothing more than a warm happy fuzzy feeling. Learn that digesting high grade oil is dangerous to people who are so weak they can hardly stand and get so euphoric they can pass out, slam their head on the ground and die. Make your profits, it's a business, sell edibles, capsules, whatever to the recreational crowd, not to the ill. Know nothing about how the oil works when taken properly? Refer them to 420 Magazine in our dosing tutorials. Every new thing Mo and I have see come about is still a cut down version of the pure concentrate (not absolute oil but next to it). Don't talk the talk until you have learned to take the oil correctly. We already know the results through experience. Time for the Industry to go to the next level. Oldtimers; open up the mind. Three and a half years ago I was you. Been around MJ for over 50 years. Street smart if you will. After all, we want to help our brothers and sisters around the world to have a chance to heal themselves. All the tools are being put in place. Laws are changing slowly. Hemp farms are coming back, MJ getting legalized recreational (so much safer than alcohol), the concentrated oil will be the last hard battle. Why? Pharmaceuticals have kept the suppression on MJ because they know if everyone used the oil correctly they would not have the profits to line our politicians with 'special interest money'.

Dispensaries; when the growers bring you the flowers simply have the strain details so the dispensary can put the label on the back of the nugg jars so budtenders when ask questions like " Is this pure Indica?". And say yes to an OG strain that in truth is Indica dominant but perhaps 30-40 % Sativa. Keeps the wheels turning at night. So instead of getting a deep REM sleep healing their cancer, etc. they are up all night tossing and turning. Just don't sell the oil. Give them an reference if you don't know how the oil works. This will increase your business 10 fold just by supplying ill patients with correct intel and the proper strains to expedite their ailments. Trust me on this one, your business and reputation will flourish way more than you could imagine. Just by knowing your strains. Just ask GFcollective. This young man took noticed and learn the ways of the oil. Not just off of hearsay, but subscribe to the tutorials and watched it being proved to him. Now he is using this knowledge at his dispensary helping the ill. It will change his life forever because he is helping the ill. So proud of you Brother!

Growers; it all starts with quality flowers, without them nothing gets started. I know this is redundant, but your growing skills help so many people who know nothing about MJ so they don't have to spend valuable time they don't have learning, getting ripped off with 'hermie' MJ or worst yet, snake oil. You have spent years learning to grow the elite flowers, take it to the next level and learn about the oil. Its the only way you can master the strains growing them correctly for the intended purpose. You will be amazed at how much you thought you knew to what you will learn. Much, much respect for the elite growers!

In closing; its not one thing or one person who knows what and when. Lets put our skills together as one TEAM. All on the same page. Lets take the Industry to the next level and stop all the confusion that the pharma's and government love. Lets show the sheeple we are ALL on the same page so they follow our lead as examples. Honest, caring people who care not only for those alive today but our future generations so they can live a 'drug' free life from western medicine.

Final thoughts; Guess this was our 'Thank you" post, lol. A mention to members Mo and I are so proud of and the order of their names is random as my mind, lol. Budnoob2, Antics, cajuncelt, Beemerbill, Cannafan, fghtsmallcell, 60 Cal, SmokesDaKush, Hiker, Iverspol (first heal on the forums with stage four Hodgkin's Lymphoma), if I missed your name forgive me, (it would freak you out how many names are up in my brain) Most all came from 420 grow forums. Thank you all for taking a leap of faith in Mo and I. I know we nagged the heck out of most of you and didn't let up. Because each and everyone one of you had passion in your heart. There are so many members we are anxious to meet right here in this thread. You are reading this because you guys and gals have passion like we do, ready to help others at the drop of a hat. Lets merge as one and put our heads together so the 'truth' will set the world free.

420 Magazine and staff, again, thank you for your support giving us a place to help with awareness.

Much love Brothers and Sister's,:circle-of-love:

Motoco and Mo

Hi Brothers and Sisters,
Member of the Year didn't mean much huh? Guess that is why I didn't sleep much last night:) Must be a side effect of never winning anything, lol. Last night it sank in and 'hit' me how much Mo and I did this past year to help spread about 'awareness' about our passion for the concentrated oil. Nothing in the world has aroused/matched our 'passion' for the concentrated cannabis oil when we learned of its use until we applied it to caretaking. What we do on the forums is a quarter of what we do to help our 'brothers and sisters' around the world. Sadly most are people/friends who are sent home to 'hospice'. These are the ones in the medical forums we 'skype' with as they have no time to waste. It takes hours for each one of these as it is just not the ailment they suffer from, but as a whole, the whole family is affected. This is why we work so diligently spreading awareness about the concentrated oil. To spread awareness that in large western medicine is a fail.

The Industry; its is time for change! No more using the concentrate as a by-product of trim and shake merrily as an afterthought of more profit. This is not helping the ill who need quality medicinal cannabis used the correct way. Learn that ingesting the oil is nothing more than a warm happy fuzzy feeling. Learn that digesting high grade oil is dangerous to people who are so weak they can hardly stand and get so euphoric they can pass out, slam their head on the ground and die. Make your profits, it's a business, sell edibles, capsules, whatever to the recreational crowd, not to the ill. Know nothing about how the oil works when taken properly? Refer them to 420 Magazine in our dosing tutorials. Every new thing Mo and I have see come about is still a cut down version of the pure concentrate (not absolute oil but next to it). Don't talk the talk until you have learned to take the oil correctly. We already know the results through experience. Time for the Industry to go to the next level. Oldtimers; open up the mind. Three and a half years ago I was you. Been around MJ for over 50 years. Street smart if you will. After all, we want to help our brothers and sisters around the world to have a chance to heal themselves. All the tools are being put in place. Laws are changing slowly. Hemp farms are coming back, MJ getting legalized recreational (so much safer than alcohol), the concentrated oil will be the last hard battle. Why? Pharmaceuticals have kept the suppression on MJ because they know if everyone used the oil correctly they would not have the profits to line our politicians with 'special interest money'.

Dispensaries; when the growers bring you the flowers simply have the strain details so the dispensary can put the label on the back of the nugg jars so budtenders when ask questions like " Is this pure Indica?". And say yes to an OG strain that in truth is Indica dominant but perhaps 30-40 % Sativa. Keeps the wheels turning at night. So instead of getting a deep REM sleep healing their cancer, etc. they are up all night tossing and turning. Just don't sell the oil. Give them an reference if you don't know how the oil works. This will increase your business 10 fold just by supplying ill patients with correct intel and the proper strains to expedite their ailments. Trust me on this one, your business and reputation will flourish way more than you could imagine. Just by knowing your strains. Just ask GFcollective. This young man took noticed and learn the ways of the oil. Not just off of hearsay, but subscribe to the tutorials and watched it being proved to him. Now he is using this knowledge at his dispensary helping the ill. It will change his life forever because he is helping the ill. So proud of you Brother!

Growers; it all starts with quality flowers, without them nothing gets started. I know this is redundant, but your growing skills help so many people who know nothing about MJ so they don't have to spend valuable time they don't have learning, getting ripped off with 'hermie' MJ or worst yet, snake oil. You have spent years learning to grow the elite flowers, take it to the next level and learn about the oil. Its the only way you can master the strains growing them correctly for the intended purpose. You will be amazed at how much you thought you knew to what you will learn. Much, much respect for the elite growers!

In closing; its not one thing or one person who knows what and when. Lets put our skills together as one TEAM. All on the same page. Lets take the Industry to the next level and stop all the confusion that the pharma's and government love. Lets show the sheeple we are ALL on the same page so they follow our lead as examples. Honest, caring people who care not only for those alive today but our future generations so they can live a 'drug' free life from western medicine.

Final thoughts; Guess this was our 'Thank you" post, lol. A mention to members Mo and I are so proud of and the order of their names is random as my mind, lol. Budnoob2, Antics, cajuncelt, Beemerbill, Cannafan, fghtsmallcell, 60 Cal, SmokesDaKush, Hiker, Iverspol (first heal on the forums with stage four Hodgkin's Lymphoma), if I missed your name forgive me, (it would freak you out how many names are up in my brain) Most all came from 420 grow forums. Thank you all for taking a leap of faith in Mo and I. I know we nagged the heck out of most of you and didn't let up. Because each and everyone one of you had passion in your heart. There are so many members we are anxious to meet right here in this thread. You are reading this because you guys and gals have passion like we do, ready to help others at the drop of a hat. Lets merge as one and put our heads together so the 'truth' will set the world free.

420 Magazine and staff, again, thank you for your support giving us a place to help with awareness.

Much love Brothers and Sister's,:circle-of-love:

Motoco and Mo

yet another example of why this is well deserved recognition for what you do here.

420 Magazine contests are about sharing our love and enthusiasm for the most wonderful plant in the world.

Each month, members enter a photo or two of their latest plant or nug and are encouraged to send anonymous "Member of the Month" nominations to a Moderator. These are aggregated and announced on the 15th of each month, as the polls open for voting on all three contests.

We are infinitely grateful to all of our members for creating original content that will educate and entertain others for years to come; especially every "Member of the Month" nominee who helps keep our community educated, informed and at bay with peacemaking and cheer-leading skill sets, the amazing growers that tirelessly help each other to grow better plants and the social/political activists who promote a positive and healthy approach to legalizing, growing and consuming our most beloved herb.

The "Plant of the Month" contest is a showcase of our members' favorite plants; lovingly photographed and proudly presented, we are truly grateful for them sharing their passion and art with us. The same goes for "Nug of the Month", which is a showcase of 420 Magazine's finest nugs that our members have either grown or legally purchased and often masterfully set in scene.

Our contests serve as a centerpiece of our website community, where all members meet, making friends and realizing that we are a global family with a common mission - The repeal of all cannabis prohibition laws/penalties and the immediate release of our incarcerated non-violent brothers and sisters worldwide.

420 Magazine would like to thank our sponsors for these fantastic prizes to our yearly contest winners.

420 MAGAZINE CONTEST PRIZE PACKAGES 2014

Twilight LED - 450W LED Grow Lights for all winners

271348277961.jpg

Smart Grow Technologies - PAR-FORCE 260W Hybrid LED Lights for all winners

Advanced LED - DS XML 350 - Diamond Series LED Lights for Plant & Member of the Year winners

DormGrow - 240 Watt LED Grow Light by G8LED Lights for Plant of the Year winner

Mars Hydro - 3' 3'' x 3' 3'' x 5' 11'' Grow Tents for all winners

VaporStore - VaporTower Next-Gen Desktop Vaporizers for all winners

PerfectGardens - Hannah Professional Waterproof PH Testers for all winners

420Packaging - Medicine Bottles for all winners

Smoke Cones - King Size Cones for all winners

Smoke Cones - J-Tubes for all winners

Space Case - 2 Piece Magnetic Medium Space Case Grinders for all winners

MagicalButter - MagicalButter - CannaButter Making Devices for all winners

Sierra Natural Science Prize Packages for all winners

420 Magazine Nug Jar for all winners (nugs are for decoration purposes only)

IMG_2713111.JPG

420 Magazine T-Shirt for all winners

420-magazine-tshirt.jpg

420 Magazine Stickers for all winners

420-magazine-stickers.jpg

Total 420 Magazine Prize Package Value $4200

:Namaste:

I cannot believe this! This will cut my light bill in half or better :high-five: The 'motherload'! Simply amazing! Thank's so much to the sponsors and to 420 Magazine who bundled these contest together :Namaste:

Stunned! :thanks:

Yesterday I received the Hanna PH/EC tester and Twilight 450 watt LED. All prizes have been received except for the EShine LED and the Advanced LED grow lights. Its like an on-going Christmas that never ends. I'm so very appreciative of all these wonderful gifts! Thank you all!

Congrats Motoco. And what an amazing set of prizes. I know how much your light bill is and this was perfect for you. Well deserved!!

Back
Top Bottom