• Mr Am4zin

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Oldergrower

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • C526

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Save the popcorn, you know where it's going, it's almost like it was meant that way. Only contest the contestant order was changed from monthly, to a sweet but kisser listed first... I'm going to be sick, what a waste of a good prize package

I'm stunned guys. Shaking like a leaf. I never anticipated this would be the way it went. I need to gather myself before I respond any further, but thank you for your confidence in me. I'll do my best to make you proud of the choice.

LA...... :hug: :circle-of-love:

My deepest and most heartfelt thanks to the members of the community who found me worthy of this honor. Those of you who know me understand how seriously I take this responsibility. It was a transformative year for me and the end result was the development of a passion to learn all I can about concentrated cannabis oil and the many ways it can be used to help cure ourselves and our loved ones. How wonderful that my title, in a twist of fate, follows last year's winner, our Fallen Warrior, Tim '420Motoco', whose passion for CCO lives on in the oilers that he inspired, myself included.

My new garden kicks off in a few days and the stunning prize package that accompanies this title will be put to excellent use, growing potent meds for oil production. My deepest thanks to the generous sponsors who have seen fit to share their products with me. I'll certainly make them count.

I'm still a bit in shock and I'm going to do my best to try and get some sleep now. This was a harrowing day that caught me quite by surprise. Each and every one of the nominees are winners in my book and I give thanks that I was counted among you. You've each inspired me to try to do more for the community. This title will probably drive me even harder. With all the light and seeds coming my way its time to show you that I can grow with confidence. I've been blessed to have been befriended by some of the most talented cultivators on this site. I've done my best to pay attention to their many skill sets and now it's time to demonstrate that I was doing just that. :laughtwo:

I'm humbled beyond belief. Thank you one and all. :circle-of-love:

Many congrats to you my friend! :) well deserved and exactly what I expected results wise! Thanks to all who voted for me lol, before everyone's comments on this thread I didn't even count myself having a chance in hell. Then ya all went an got me hopes up!!! :) well lesson learned :)
Honestly though Sue really does fit the bill a little better than me! She's a force of nature and a wonderfully warm one at that :)
It was never about the goodies for me anyway lol, I certainly don't need the equipment and most that know me, know I'd have gifted it all away anyhow :) so its gone to a proper home to be put to best use! :)
So happy daze my friend, looking forward to the awesome grow show your no doubt gonna be putting on! Bravo and enjoy it my dear! :)

Congrats SweetSue!
You are blessed my dear! Enjoy.
:cheer::high-five:

Well I had to fall asleep and couldn't watch the finish. But I'm incredibly happy for you Susan!

You ARE member of the year!!!!

Lots of love to you my dearest friend!

:love:

I barely slept. :laughtwo: Thank you all. I'm feeling mighty blessed.

LA, I knew for sure you were going to take it. I was pulling for you the whole way through, so it took me completely by surprise when I slipped ahead. "Force of nature". LOL! You're not the first one to say that, and it made my dear friend laugh right out loud when I read it to her. :laughtwo:

I'll be in a state of happy shock all day long. I keep giggling. I'm still waiting to hear from my daughter, who's not even awake yet.

There's an unbelievable amount of future meds in that prize package. I'll have enough space to expand and grow for someone else too. What an unbelievable honor to be able to extend a healing hand to someone else. What an incredible responsibility. The universe is a wounderously generous place and I'm overwhelmed at how it continues to bless me with abundance. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom