Votes: 8 6.7%
  • Oldergrower

Votes: 9 7.6%
  • C526

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Class acts, SS & LA!
I'm still honored and extremely happy to have been mentioned among so many amazing members.
Congrat's Sue! Now get back home and crush your next grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congratulations Sue :goodjob:

And to everyone else up there for the awesome work and time you put forth making this the best forum out there!

Keep up the great positive vibes

:circle-of-love:

Class acts, SS & LA!
I'm still honored and extremely happy to have been mentioned among so many amazing members.
Congrat's Sue! Now get back home and crush your next grow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is probably the only site on line where the front runners cheer each other on as we get into the final stretch. :laughtwo:

Major, I've always felt I was the luckiest woman walking to find myself surrounded by so many talented and dedicated members. To even be considered equal to you still takes me by surprise. :love:

Congratulations Sue!!!!!
You deserve this so much.

Thank you mon ami. I can't stop laughing. LOL! Whoa! That's a lot of light to learn to control. It's a good thing I know so many cultivators who can advise me. :laughtwo:

I think I'm the only one here who doesn't have anything on hand to celebrate with. I've a bottle of champagne in the fridge. Maybe I should break it out and treat myself to some mimosas. :laughtwo:

Congratulations to all the candidates, all of whom make this place a truly blessed community. I would like to salute, in particular, LightAddict and SweetSue, two shining examples of civility, graciousness, generosity and true class. You both, along with so many of my friends who were also eligible, inspire me everyday not only to grow as well as I can but to be kinder, more loving and more generous.

I love you guys!

:circle-of-love:

Congrats on your well deserved victory Sue, nicely done sister! :goodjob:

We are truly grateful for all that you do to help others here in our community, which is the sole purpose for it's invention. Thank you for carrying on our tradition of paying it forward, you're an angel. :thanks:

:Namaste:

I'm touched by the outpouring of affection. This solidified my love for the site and I'm going to work really hard to show you all how much I've learned from all of you about the art of cultivating this marvelous plant we're all so obsessed with, and to continue to press forward to carry on the work Tim began, spreading the word that the plant and it's trichomes we work so hard to develop in excess heals in seemingly miraculous ways.

This is the best retirement plan ever. :laughtwo:

What an unbelievable honor to be able to extend a healing hand to someone else. What an incredible responsibility.

for once in my life, i feel like my vote actually counted for something :p I'm glad it was well placed!

way to take it home sweetsue! congrats!

Wow SweetSue!
Congrats my dear! Enjoy the sea of light!
Well deserved m'lady! Looks like you, CareStaker and myself will be bud tending using Budmasters. :)

Shipping details have been received by all of the winners and sponsors have all been contacted for shipping.

Everything we ship from here will be done next week, the person who handles our shipping has been sick.

We thank you for your patience, participation and support. :thanks:

:Namaste:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

FYI all prize packages have been shipped from here as of yesterday. :cheer:

All sponsors who are shipping directly have also been notified and some of the items should already begin arriving. :thumb:

There's a new surprise arriving every day. My deepest thanks to all the generous sponsors. I'm still a little giggly here. :laughtwo: :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom