420's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow By Absorber

Want me to hunt him down and get it back šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
He was working for my Farmer Mate now in Spain doing an outdoor hydro grow in rockwool.

Which is frankly an insane idea. Showing off his 3D printer rockwool cube covers ā€œPrevent algae build up maaanā€

Dude you gonna have bigger problems than algae growing in Rockwool on a roof terrace with no roof!

šŸ˜‚

Maybe maybe we can do some podcast the three of us. The Legendary Farmer. The Legendary Smoker. And me. Umm legend in his own lunchtime šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll just host and ask some questions.

The Terp King though went to Jamaica and had a weed smoking competition with some Rasta dude. In this dirty kitchen. Like the Jamaican guy was known as the island's top weed smoker.

You have to roll your own, pure, no tobacco. And chain smoke. So always got to have a joint on the go.

But you canā€™t start rolling your next until youā€™ve sparked the previous.

He tapped out/passed out on about 80 joints after 4-5 hours?

Woke up told the old Jamaican guy - you meet me. Epic. Iā€™m not coming back until Iā€™m sure I can beat you, but I will.

Sure enough two years laterā€¦

Think the Jamaican tapped out on 105 or something. The Terp King carried on to 111 or something either because it was a special number or he didnā€™t realise the other dude had passed out.

Me and Farmer reckon it was the latter šŸ˜‚

But yeah seen the photos. The dingiest kitchen in Kingston Town. Just everywhere littered with roaches both those moving and those smoked.

I have that video of TTK rolling and smoking right?

He's obviously an ā€œunusualā€ person!

šŸ˜‚

The last known sighting of my 420magazine.com lighter!

You watch it (real world language offends you don't watch it) but you see after a minute or so he shows off my 420mag lighter - but he actually lights the joint with a yellow Bic lighter, same size?!

šŸ˜‚

That's when he made the switch. On camera!

Plus those buds! Oh but they sparkle... in just daylight.

My stepson nicked one of my 420 lighters and my mate ā€œThe Terp Kingā€ stole the other. Like twice I made him turn out his pockets and got it back. Third time he succeeded and jumped on a plane back to Australia.

Personally - a Clipper is the stoners choice of lighter?

But 420 Mag Bics always gonna be special!
I had someone get my favorite zippo once but since I slept with his girlfriend I figured he could keep it. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€

I had someone get my favorite zippo once but since I slept with his girlfriend I figured he could keep it. lol šŸ˜‚ CLšŸ€
Bro - I did the same! Well sorta, it was my girlfriends older sister and her best mate, but similar.

Bought it on Hollywood Boulevard in LA that Zippo. Beautiful. Older sister said she was keeping it or she'd tell my girlfriend. Things you do when you're 17!

šŸ˜†

Bro - I did the same! Well sorta, it was my girlfriends older sister and her best mate, but similar.

Bought it on Hollywood Boulevard in LA that Zippo. Beautiful. Older sister said she was keeping it or she'd tell my girlfriend. Things you do when you're 17!

šŸ˜†
I was in my 20s but I was kind of a dog in those days. But that Zippo was a gift n had sentimental qualities to it. Tbh I donā€™t think I have anything special from those days except my daughter. Seems like everything gets lost in/ to time. CLšŸ€

My stepson nicked one of my 420 lighters and my mate ā€œThe Terp Kingā€ stole the other. Like twice I made him turn out his pockets and got it back. Third time he succeeded and jumped on a plane back to Australia.

Personally - a Clipper is the stoners choice of lighter?

But 420 Mag Bics always gonna be special!
I take a regular french Bic or Djeep over a Clipper any day of the week. They don't feel right in the hand and contain very little butane. If you're using it for heating hash for longer periods of time the striker insert always melt.

For me Clipper is more a tourist gimmick for people bicycling around Amsterdam or other places. One time use with a funny logo and then they break. It's funny that they're marketed as being repairable and re-usable while it's impossible to find replacement parts in the same stores they're being sold at, wonder why that is lol?

I take a regular french Bic or Djeep over a Clipper any day of the week. They don't feel right in the hand and contain very little butane. If you're using it for heating hash for longer periods of time the striker insert always melt.

For me Clipper is more a tourist gimmick for people bicycling around Amsterdam or other places. One time use with a funny logo and then they break. It's funny that they're marketed as being repairable and re-usable while it impossible to find replacement parts in the same stores they're being sold at, wonder why that is lol?
Do you make your own hash @Wastei? If you do what method do you use? Reason I ask is because Iā€™m thinking about making some with my Golden Tiger buds. CLšŸ€

Do you make your own hash @Wastei? If you do what method do you use? Reason I ask is because Iā€™m thinking about making some with my Golden Tiger buds. CLšŸ€
The highest yielding by far is the dry ice method from what I've tried. It's getting harder sourcing dry ice locally.

Last time I did regular ice hash with buckets but the yields are not comparable and require more elbow grease. On the other hand nothing beats fresh frozen water hash in smell and taste.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom