420's Hydro Soil-less Indiana Bubblegum x Darkstar Kush Grow Journal, 2021

Some recent pics of Indiana as she continues to swell... I got almost 3 oz (2.9 to be exact) from one of the last ones and this one's doing much better. Very nice fragrance on her if you brush up against a bud when handling.

IMG_1146_DxO.jpg
IMG_1147_DxO.jpg
IMG_1148_DxO.jpg

:hookah:

I say these things not out of meanness, but to improve "quality of life" for all. If the sin of taxation can put the Lord thy God on the cross, what is it doing to your life?

Don't hate me for wanting to share the gospel, the actual truth, with the world. It's what Jesus would have wanted when he was with us.

See bible for details

Have to laugh about it now it was a 5 gallon bucket plus a 2 gallon bucket and then some of dry harvested manicured bud. Wish I'd gotten the video now.

Rockefeller didn't get rich doing justice to his employees (we suffered a depression for it). If you feel you are underpaid your only recourse is to either get a raise or don't work as hard. Welcome to America.

That's how we defeat the communists. By proving beyond a reasonable doubt that there is a better way of life.

Thank you for showing us the truth Jesus.

Maybe 11 days to harvest Indiana Bubblegum... gonna harvest this girl and close out the journal. Hasta!

IMG_1268_DxO.jpg
IMG_1272_DxO.jpg
IMG_1271_DxO.jpg
IMG_1269_DxO.jpg
IMG_1270_DxO.jpg

Slight tinge so I'm just hoping it will smoke OK and not become lawn mulch :passitleft:

Taxation currently eats over half your income. So your taking half? That's like a marriage and I want a divorce. Jesus stands for taxation, well he also stands for divorce!

Got rid of the Bubblegum and Darkstar. I had to because Darkstar, the father of Bubblegum, was a freebie seed that came with a seed bank order. Just another quirky religious belief but I don't like accepting things for free.

She was the best I had but I had to let her go. :rip::peace:

Hell I don't even like sales items or coupons. Hate it when I go to buy something and it's on sale. WTF every day prices too high? You get Jimmy to accept a nickel raise instead of the dollar you owe his hard working ass?

Back
Top Bottom