My First Grow Journal - By Mcloadie

You might get a few seeds but i dont think it will be that bad lol SANTA IS FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!
Or perhaps an elf dressed as santa lol either way he is amazing lol

I hope to get a few seeds, it was a mexikush that spewed that substance. It has fucked up alot of info I wanted to gain from this grow as it is an uncontrolled pollination, however, I would get the mexikush/big budxnorthern lights cross I wanted. My colloid is starting to make flowers, no male parts yet. That colloid will give me some fem northern lightsxbig bud seeds. That plant has more trichs than I have ever had on a plant before. BTW, everyone thinks santa is a big fat fucker, it's just not true. The elves are big so they can heft shit around for Santa. Santa is small so he can get down the friggin chiminy. He is a little pissed in this picture, he is hittin me up for weed and I'm 2 months out including the cure! My journal must be boring as hell, but I didn't do this for myself. Maybe some poor bastard like me who dosen't know shit about growin could find some of my fuck-ups and avoid some failures. I can read all the posts by everyone else and find the answers I need without risking my freedom, or spending time to record my findings accurately. I will finish this journal, and maybe spend a season on the hill with a master.

I hope to get a few seeds, it was a mexikush that spewed that substance. It has fucked up alot of info I wanted to gain from this grow as it is an uncontrolled pollination, however, I would get the mexikush/big budxnorthern lights cross I wanted. My colloid is starting to make flowers, no male parts yet. That colloid will give me some fem northern lightsxbig bud seeds. That plant has more trichs than I have ever had on a plant before. BTW, everyone thinks santa is a big fat fucker, it's just not true. The elves are big so they can heft shit around for Santa. Santa is small so he can get down the friggin chiminy. He is a little pissed in this picture, he is hittin me up for weed and I'm 2 months out including the cure! My journal must be boring as hell, but I didn't do this for myself. Maybe some poor bastard like me who dosen't know shit about growin could find some of my fuck-ups and avoid some failures. I can read all the posts by everyone else and find the answers I need without risking my freedom, or spending time to record my findings accurately. I will finish this journal, and maybe spend a season on the hill with a master.

LOL!!!!!! that was a lot!!! hope you get all female seeds then... Thats good for the trichs higher potency? i dont find it boring! and im sure someone will learn from it. I was always taught santa had "magical dust" that he sprinkled on himself to make him small that way he could fit down the chimney lol if you find a master :Namaste: take pictures too lol

Thrichromes = the place where the psychoactive ingredients are at. The more the better. At some point I will take pictures on the hill. My buddy has been growing for 40 or 50 years, he never fucks up like me and always has a bang up harvest of " dank weed" as I have never heard him call it.... LOL.

I knew what trichs were i was asking if that means higher potency lol.... wow!! thats a long time! im sure when he just started he fucked up lol CHRONIC lol

Oh no it isn’t! :thumb: If you do spend a season on the hill, it would be a shame not to share it!

haha Gig, speaking of the hill, I got an eyewitness report yesterday from another bro that just returned from the hill. His mouth was still hanging open! All that I heard from the mossback was that he did " very well" this year. The price of weed is soooo loow in growing areas that the old guys....and smart guys will sit on their product until spring and they can get what they want for it. I understand the economic structure, and the growers can control it, just like any market, until everyone who can drop a seed in the dirt starts growing and compromizing the structure. Recreational smokers are the ones that will and can pay for their weed, and absolutely the source of the "profit" margin to most large scale growers.

It's raining here and with the elevated Rh levels I have added a fan that blows underneath the canopy. I have had pounding rain and way high Rh for days on end outside with no ill effects, but I got an Rh at some point last night of 65% and I'm concerned that the flowers dry out quickly. No weight yet, some pretty solid nugs, but I hope mass will quadruple next month. The mexican plants last summer did it all at once, trichromes and mass. I'm working with this strain particularly for it's acclimation to my location and it's hardiness. IT was definately potent weed, and I'm gonna push it to the end for yield. I'm only gonna post pics once a week so the growth can be more readily seen.

An interesting note; as I was moving things around in my growspace today I mounted a fan blowing over the plants, underneath the light as one might imagine. Much to my displeasure my light intensity diminished greatly, I called indagro to see what was up, I spoke directly to daryl and he asked if I had a fan blowing on or near the light, of course I said I did and he told me that the light had to be around 200 degrees to function properly and I could put a cotton ball around the little bulb thing ( phosphorous reservoir?) that protrudes from the light to insulate it. I did this and when the light warmed up it got bright as hell again. That was f'n scary as I don't have an extra laying around to replace it. I still like the light and I hope to get a nice fat scooby snack off this grow....later!

Today
0011111.JPG
They are putting on weight rapidly, sugar is showing on all plants.

Found you! Your garden looks great brother. I skimmed through your journal, glad you got the photos figured out cause their great!!:popcorn::nomo:

Back
Top Bottom