Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

Just one suggestion. Put the bong down and get that sucker runnin:rofl:(Ok keep the bong but get to work):high-five:
I have basically the same set up, and yes, its a pain when you're in a hurry, but that gear will do you just fine if you set it up right. Good luck and good vibes to you:Namaste:

Thanks bro.....LOL...., I just need some duct!

OK, this is what I have, I hope this bulb is ok, but I probably will get one asap so I get the real feel of this light. HAHA, it's funny to me all the shit I gotta do before I can run it! I need some 6" hose, and I guess I have to run it out in to the living room. My other gear just plugs in and it's on! Can you tell I'm excited? Any suggestions are most graciously accepted.....
0031265.JPG

hang it on ratchets simple to raise and lower glad someone was able to spare a light I could see a difference in my girls in the first week easy should help out the end game :thumb:

Dam nice score MC and good weed to ya. That's a nice fixture. I like the width, you'll get good coverage with it.

Thanks BB, I just hope it works out with the heat, I have some options....none of them very attractive....LOL

I vent my tent up into the attic and with a good filter the smell is held to a minimum. The hose came off the once and when I came home from work the yard had a really nice smell but wasn't what I wanted. At the peak of flowering i get a trace just outside of the house.

I vent my tent up into the attic and with a good filter the smell is held to a minimum. The hose came off the once and when I came home from work the yard had a really nice smell but wasn't what I wanted. At the peak of flowering i get a trace just outside of the house.

Ya, I'm workin with the " try ta keep it in the house method"....LOL, sometimes it's cool just to let it go, turn on the evap cooler fan and it exchanges the air quickly. I am adjoined with another unit, and I'm just afraid they could be connected by the attic. I have to check when I get a minute....graduation, company from outta state. I'm bbqin on sunday, 97th birthday party with 92 year old sister, they havent seen each other in 16 years, and at that age.................

I'm bbqin on sunday, 97th birthday party with 92 year old sister, they havent seen each other in 16 years, and at that age.................

That will be an awesome reunion to be a part of :)

:bravo:
Tick tock, tick tock................cmon ladies, lets keep it moving....tick tock....OOOOOeeeeeyaaaaaaa! Happy memorial days folks! I love ya all and I find many things to be thankful for, it's a good day to live!

ok, the pistils are starting to turn! from here, theyll need ~3 more weeks. itll be worth the wait. this is gonna be some potent smoke.

Back
Top Bottom