Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

Cheers Loadie! The res has a water heater and is at a constant 26 degrees celcius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit) and got a cap on it to prohibit light. The algae itself is growing on top of the platform that the plants sit on. I've taken your advice and things are looking good, not that they showed any effects yet but I didn't want to see any adverse effects at all!

Once again, cheers Loadie for your much needed advice,

Most hydroponic growers aim to keep their reservoir temperature at 20° Celsius (70° Fahrenheit) or cooler.

Good weed everyone. My priorities are changing and my life is changing too. I find myself less and less interested in this forum, I mean I love you all and want you to succeed, but I'm moving to a different place in my work that may no longer leave the time for me to work here. I see a lot of political movement that turns my stomach........there are wolves amongst the members and I no longer have a stomach for the 420 drama train. There are members who quietly stab at my back when all I have ever done is help them, pray for them, and do the best I can for them. They know who they are and they can have the forum and the drama for their own. I have different motives....I don't need the attention, as a matter of fact I have never needed the attention. You folks that DO have good motives I pray that you move forward in your work and are successful in everything you do. This journal is done.....as I am also. I have work to do that doesn't involve children, jealousy, or tainted motives.....good luck to everyone!

sorry you feel that way, maybe with what going on in you're life, you just need a bit of a break, a little time to re-charge

lots of people have lots to learn from you, keep your passion up and the naysayers down, peace and good luck--Chris

Good weed everyone. My priorities are changing and my life is changing too. I find myself less and less interested in this forum, I mean I love you all and want you to succeed, but I'm moving to a different place in my work that may no longer leave the time for me to work here......good luck to everyone!

A Haiku in your honor, Mcloadie:

Life often changes
It's always good to see you
God bless you and yours

:Namaste:

sorry you feel that way, maybe with what going on in you're life, you just need a bit of a break, a little time to re-charge

lots of people have lots to learn from you, keep your passion up and the naysayers down, peace and good luck--Chris
:thumb: Couldn't have said it better myself.

did I mis read something?? your HEATING you're water?? most of us are trying to keep water at/or below 70

The HPS puts out enough heat during "Daytime" but during the night the temperature plummets so when the lights go off, the water heater goes on. Otherwise the crowns start to turn purple, which looks beautiful, but means you didn't get the most out of it. (As far as I've read)

Most hydroponic growers aim to keep their reservoir temperature at 20° Celsius (70° Fahrenheit) or cooler.

My mate told me about it, I've had it in since the start of the season and it's done wonders. Before hand the crowns would get a ring of purple and I put it down to the cold winter nights.

Good weed everyone. My priorities are changing and my life is changing too. I find myself less and less interested in this forum, I mean I love you all and want you to succeed, but I'm moving to a different place in my work that may no longer leave the time for me to work here. I see a lot of political movement that turns my stomach........there are wolves amongst the members and I no longer have a stomach for the 420 drama train. There are members who quietly stab at my back when all I have ever done is help them, pray for them, and do the best I can for them. They know who they are and they can have the forum and the drama for their own. I have different motives....I don't need the attention, as a matter of fact I have never needed the attention. You folks that DO have good motives I pray that you move forward in your work and are successful in everything you do. This journal is done.....as I am also. I have work to do that doesn't involve children, jealousy, or tainted motives.....good luck to everyone!

Yeah man I agree totally. Gotta be careful with some as they just take and take and take, first time you ask them for anything its a different person/situation.
Have a safe one getting up to your new spot, I wish ya all the luck in the world

Yeah man I agree totally. Gotta be careful with some as they just take and take and take, first time you ask them for anything its a different person/situation.
Have a safe one getting up to your new spot, I wish ya all the luck in the world

WHAT? LOADIES LEAVING? ARE YOU JOKING? Man I am so screwed. I might as well quit trying to grow at all.

Back
Top Bottom