McFly's First Hydro Grow Journal Feb 2018

That is cool.... Didn't think about a green light. I'm currently sticking with autos (mainly due to tent size), but will remember that if I ever go photoperiod.

This is the set up I use to fill and drain the water when the plants get too big. Normally I just pull the plant out of one bucket and put it in another 5 gallon bucket with fresh water and nutrients. I also use this system when I top off the plants with water during the week.
What is here is an electric water pump, 3 feet of flexible 1/2 inch pipe, a surge protector, and a extension cord. I plug the electric motor into the surge protector to allow me to turn on and off by the on and off switch.
I will fill up another 5 gallon bucket with fresh water with fresh water and nutes. PH at 6.2. I will put the water pump in the fresh bucket and use the hose to top off when need to.

Here are some pics of what is going on in the veg room. This is day 14 for these girls.

I just did some Defoilation to my girls in the Veg room. The first set of pics are of the Dutch Treat #2

This is the Orange Kush

This is the Veg room Week 3

I took some pics of my Veg room day 26 before and after defoliation.

Well I had to cut down the Pink Lemonade, Huckleberry Soda, and working on cutting down my Gorilla Glue. The H.S. was showing signs of stress and started to put out pollen sacks as well as did the Pink Lemonade. I had to chop them down so that nothing would seed.

Here is H.S.

I took clones last night of the Dutch Treat 2. It hasn't even been 5 weeks in veg yet. This is a very healthy plant. When I see that the clones are rooting I will transfer the plant to my flower room.

Here is a pic of Pink Lemonade.

Back
Top Bottom