Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

Happy new year! Mcloadie.

Happy New Year

Happy new year everyone...loadies mom passed way this morning....she is continuing her journey.....in a different way......
I am so sorry for your loss loadie. Wishing you comfort and warmth.
Just as you said, she is continuing her journey in a beautiful place now.

:angel::angel::angel::angel::hug::hug:

:rip:

Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. We are pulling up stakes and will be hitting the road after the 20th of January. I may not have a grow of my own, but I will be able to give to you all through my observations and activities. There's a whole lot more to our passion than growing as is well known from the camaraderie and love that we all show for one another here. Again thank you all and I'll still be active. I'm sorry that I haven't been as active on the journals.........I'm in the middle of a season change in my life........it will take a minute to get my bearings but I am moving forward as we all strive to do.........we cannot be stopped!:circle-of-love:

Thank you all for your heartfelt condolences. We are pulling up stakes and will be hitting the road after the 20th of January. I may not have a grow of my own, but I will be able to give to you all through my observations and activities. There's a whole lot more to our passion than growing as is well known from the camaraderie and love that we all show for one another here. Again thank you all and I'll still be active. I'm sorry that I haven't been as active on the journals.........I'm in the middle of a season change in my life........it will take a minute to get my bearings but I am moving forward as we all strive to do.........we cannot be stopped!:circle-of-love:

You know it Mac. "We cannot be stopped".:high-five::peace::circle-of-love:

Grade A Post Mack...

That's a profound scene, Mac - the cycle of the ages - twas always thus. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom