1st Journal on 420

So this journal comes to an end my friends :) Thank you all for riding along! :cheer::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::high-five::high-five::bravo::bravo::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste::love::love::love::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::peacetwo:
Harvest has come and gone, the Sativa and Indica dominant phenos of Micky Kush harvested 2 days apart from each other. Day 49 for the Indica and Day 51 for the Sativa. So here is the cured finished product :)
Sativa Dominant
20140826_175905.jpg

Sativa Dominant
20140826_175849.jpg

Indica Dominant
20140826_174842.jpg

Indica Dominant
20140826_174811.jpg

Both produced ???? my scale broke. But I'm guessing about 120 grams a piece give or take ;)
20140826_174445.jpg

I thought I'd show you guys the transition of turning the once flower room into its original planned use. Veg baby Veg :morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:
So the room as it stood pre-clean
20140822_1643261.jpg

Post-cleaning
20140822_165904.jpg

The RDWC is pulled out and totally cleaned. I detach the housing and clean out the inline pumps to ensure no unwanted germs are present on the next round.
20140822_164339.jpg

20140825_114803.jpg

This is not the finished product but it will be the current Veg room set up until I finish the flower room which is a work in progress and will be a part of my next journal :)
20140826_172650.jpg

Here is a sneak peak of whats to come!
9 Different strains :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:
20140823_001934.jpg

Including Fruity Pebbles, Jack Frost, Girl Scout Cookie (round 2)

Love those trichome shots.

Just a tip there my friend,

When you feel like your journal is fully complete, like you will have nothing else to post or contribute to this grow you documented, then hit the report post at the bottom of your most recent post and report the Journal as completed to the moderators of the Journals in Progress forum.

They will swiftly thank you for you grow and move it to the completed journals section. helps keep these forums organized for people looking for certain grows reports/strain reports/etc.

Congratulations on your Harvest! I was looking at getting that Mickey Kush myself, but couldn't pull the trigger on it. Instead, I got 2x Barneys Farms Pineapple Chunk (fem), 10x Sativa Seedbank "Blackberry" and 10x Nirvana seeds Papaya (mango). Both 10's were regular seeds as i'm hoping to get a couple males and a hopefully a couple different pheno's to choose from for a ludicrous breeding project i have in mind!

Please accept my friend request, and send me any future invites to your grow journals when you start a new one!

:high-five:

I got them from a single seed website that specializes in single cannabis seed sales to Canada, They're aren't a 420 sponsor, and they DO NOT ship to the US, unfortunately, cause they are rather speedy in their delivery and have a HUGE selection of strains and the website is RIDICULOUSLY well organized.

Categorized pages of kush strains, Purple strains, high THC strains, high CBD strains.. the list goes on. Plus you can browse regular, auto or feminized seed pages or if you'd like, they have a list of each breeder they carry, as a link, at the bottom of the page that takes you to a product list of a breeder of choice

its call marijuana seeds canada with the dot com thing on the end and the http shit on the front and all that jazz.. I emailed them and asked if they would like to be a sponsor and they said they dont do things like that, so respectfully no. but it was worth a shot. Most people that use this site are from the place where they dont sell their seeds to!! Pretty sure i remember reading (hearing? you made a video or two right? yea you did!) that you're from the US.. (Pacific NW, i read back haha.. Washington state by any chance? would make you a neighbour pretty much!). Unfortunately for you my friend, they would not ship any seeds to you, due to them getting in trouble (look at what happened with Marc Emery, read the home page of 420 if you are unsure who he is) with the DEA and other big brother organizations.

I'll shoot ya a PM cause ideas be flowin!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Awesome grow G-Low :) congrats on your harvest!! Hope you're enjoying it very much. I just got caught up, I hope you're all better since your fall! I'll be stopping by your new journal right after this, thanks again for inviting me! +reps :D
:passitleft: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom