Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

LOL, they own me!
DSCN21505.JPG

How much longer before the go into flower?:circle-of-love:

How much longer before the go into flower?:circle-of-love:

Hey BB, they are All in various stages of flower. That pic is old, it takes forever to load pics and I'm limiting what I share for political reasons....and copyright reasons. I have buds as big as my arm...and as small as a dime...LOL. I'm busy prepping for the trimmers, meal menus, sleeping quarters, budgets, a lot of things....that come with the territory. Have a great:volcano-smiley: day!, anyone needs to talk to me...pm is the best way...peace!

Nice pics McL!

My biggest concern with a large outdoor grow was the need for trimmers. Heck that's one of my concerns with indoor grows. I don't want anyone to know where I grow. Having to deal with sleeping quarters and menus sounds like wayyyy too many people for my tastes :blalol:

Glad to see you're still pokin' around my friend. We might be heading down to CA sooner than later. My wife has a job offer near Garberville and we have a place to live in Weott, so what was gonna take a year at least might happen in 6 months. It's crazy how some of the pieces are falling into place. I think I even have access to a warehouse to grow in! :morenutes: Aren't you in Humboldt now?

Love the bushes my friend. Here in my neck of the woods, it's soooo easy to veg a plant. But with Oct rains,,, it's sure hard to finish up a respectable flower time. I've grown a lot in a lot of places but this little port area called Portland,,, it's hard. Mold and Mildew run rampant on the outdoor grows. Now 120 mile east,,,,,, and you got a 100% better season.
I miss the Sacramento Valley. Now that was some great seasons. I love the boxes. Seems to be almost 100% turnkey with the water lines and all. I've thought of some boxes with slots for a removable canopy supports for the rains. I'm lucky I have a huge covered porch I can drag some of mine up on when the early rain hits. Throw every fan I got out there and hope the sun comes back out fast. Good to see you up and posting. I'll do alittle catch up soon.... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom