Mcloadie's Fourth Grow Journal

What does it mean when I get a pop-up blocking me from giving BAR reps here, 420 msg says I can't rep, until I "spread more reps" I'll try to rep elsewhere until I figure this out. thanks guys.
That means that you have to give out reps to other people before you can give any to that member. It's to prevent someone from just issuing reps one right after another to someone just to get their reps count up.
Gotta spread the love. ;-)

Hello my friend :Namaste:

It took me awhile to catch up. My condolences to your family.

You will be sorely missed - best wishes and sending heartfelt thoughts of kindness your way as you have always done.

I am attempting my first FLUX grow thanks to Light Addict and OZ BRIT for the help they have given me. I am wondering about the co2 from yeast production you mention in your post. Anything you can share will be very useful and much appreciated. LOL on your new grow. I hope it s a killer. I am fairly new to all of this. I have no idea what I am doing really but I will succeed. Keep it green

You guys can pm me if ya need ta talk to me..........420 wore me out with alotta schmucks selling snake oil and doin stupid stuff....LOL!

4AM? :yikes:
:biglaugh:

Keep on truckin' my friend :thumb:

You guys can pm me if ya need ta talk to me..........420 wore me out with alotta schmucks selling snake oil and doin stupid stuff....LOL!

You're here! Good to see your still around! Where's all your updates? Leavin' me hangin' here Loadie

LOL, they own me!
DSCN21505.JPG

Back
Top Bottom