My First Grow Journal - By Mcloadie

Beautiful Mc, if they were mine I'd let 'em go the extra two weeks as suggested too but they aint mine ;-)

Good call miss amelia, I'm watching em closely, NL x Big bud turned and I took it. That plant dosen't have much weed on it, but it does look just like the picture in the ad! It will be excellent smoke! 5Y is in the jar and curing.....nice smell already, a little green though! Happy new year to you miss amelia, and tell the old man hey too!

Not much to see except these buds are still putting on weight and they're gonna need a coupla more weeks to finish. Trichomes all cloudy.
0021128.JPG
005949.JPG
006812.JPG
All these buds are solid as heck!!

Well, this ones done. I'll end up with about a half pound total. I made alot of mistakes and I'm gonna improve. I had another string of buds that are already dry in previous pics, this is just the final cut. The new plants are already gettin blazed under the indagro. Even with my limited experience, this light is awesome....25$ a month to run all my gear! The indagro will cover over twice the area I utilized on this crop!
006816.JPG
004998.JPG
005944.JPG
0021128.JPG
005945.JPG
The samples I've smoked so far are lovely! The big bud x northern lights is a real letdown, a half ounce, great smoke, just not too much of it, it's a novelty. The mexikush is dynamite like always, the high lasts about 4 or 5 hours! Any ways if anyone has any questions I'll be glad to answer.

Congratulations Mcloadie! Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Looking forward to seeing your new Journals in Progress:popcorn:

I hope you'll stop by my favorite thread and post a few of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom