Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

I don't recall em rico, not to say they're not here somewhere....

Look behind you :) joking, obviously, there's nothing there.....or is there?

Fact is;

I'm setting up the Peaceful Autopot society in Gardonia,

so I have to know weather or not the Clone-army

will be vigourous enough to make it a fair battle for the "Photons of Gardonia".

McLoadie-wan-Kenobi.....You're my only hope :)

The one thing that is really sticking in my mind after this grow is that I have to realistically embrace the limitations of my lights. I am super happy with the quality of this harvest, the bud consistency should have been better. I had to move the light so high to get coverage on all plants that the density on the lower buds suffered. The big mains are great, but there's some lower stuff that is gonna be used for cooking. his weed is incredibly stoney, the various phenos have some differences, but the main thing I'm getting is spicy, with mild skunkiness, sometimes fuely. The high's a little different this time, and more to my liking...it's a lot more manageable for me, more mellow. The yeti is absolutely lovely....the plant, the buds, the high! All the weed has an extreme creeper effect that I expect from sativas. That's about it, yield is never as much as I want or expect, I keep thinking that it's just my experience that's limiting my results, and I keep thinking back to how I got the big rock hard colas, I got em organically too, which also leads me to believe that I'll get better results once I figure out how hard I can push with the non-organic nutrients. Organic nutrients are great, but by the time you figure out that you screwed up....you already screwed up twice, and it takes longer to get back on track.

Look behind you :) joking, obviously, there's nothing there.....or is there?

Fact is;

I'm setting up the Peaceful Autopot society in Gardonia,

so I have to know weather or not the Clone-army

will be vigourous enough to make it a fair battle for the "Photons of Gardonia".

McLoadie-wan-Kenobi.....You're my only hope :)

I am always battle ready, in and out of season, my sword is sharp, and I am swinging it at random...not haphazardly....but striking blows with every stroke............send me your coordinates and help will be on the way:circle-of-love:

I believe that your experience creates the result, rather than limits it :)

Is there a limit on abundance? Isn't that what we are growing?

When others count on us for meds, abundance is a virtue.................my experience is not creating the results I have experienced, the indoor growing is quite different than outdoors. I have not done a lot of outdoor work personally, but I have been personally intimate with the process for quite a while. In cali....everyone grows, it's hard to give weed away...............

..send me your coordinates and help will be on the way

I'm sending you the Information encoded on a Dutch Educational VHS cassette.

The co-ordinates are written in magic marker on the horse's Johnson :)

my experience is not creating the results I have experienced

But you are experiencing the results you have created.

Jesus said "Try not to make the same mistakes twice", so we have to make mistakes, that's how we learn!

McLoadie is many peoples only hope! Such an awesome positivity almost always Mc, hope you are well my friend!
:bigbearhug:

:Rasta:

Good job on harvest mate, cool chandelier! Wish I had one like that. Dont worry about any of the nugs you not happy with, when they cure as you know they get their shape and beauty.

Hello Mc , very nice grow you have. I am very interested in what you think of the induction lamps, I have a 4x4 tent with a 600 w bulb, If you had to do it all over again would you go the same route with the inda-gro. thanks for your time.

Hello Mc , very nice grow you have. I am very interested in what you think of the induction lamps, I have a 4x4 tent with a 600 w bulb, If you had to do it all over again would you go the same route with the inda-gro. thanks for your time.

I'm doin a comparison on my third grow journal right now, so far I would say yes, I'd do it again....but the results of this next run will tell the whole story!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom