Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

As opposed to a known strain?, tell me more sir!

I was describing a strain/plant of unknown gender. :winkyface:

Thanks bid, some of this weed has no smell.....probly no flavor...the hair and the bugs may give better taste than nuthin!....LOL.......I'll get better.....I promise, I gotta break down and buy some better genetics.

Maybe another grower will provide some clones for you? I'd be happy to provide some gratis, but I won't be back in AZ until next Spring.

I have my Johnson decoder in hand!

TMI! :rofl:

I know all those are old, but gimme a break! I can't catch up daily these days. :winkyface:

Thanks for the journal. Very informative all the way through.

A little heads up. If you wanna run a Pontoon on your next run give IG a call and tell them you've been running a journal of the 420. They'll ask where you posted and once they check to see if it's for real they'll sell you one for 1/2 off and include freight. Tell em Pinder sent ya so I get credit for telling you about it.

Having run the 420 with and without the Pontoon I can tell you that adding it to the 420 brought up my weight on the Violator Kush, Blue Dream and G13 by about 15%. Since the 730diodes trigger Pfr instantly I push my flowering photoperioed to 13/11.

This garden is still running a 12/12and he spaces them to close together for my taste but you can see video @

Induction MMJ Gardens

and a white sheet on the Pontoon @ Inda-Gro Induction Lighting Sunlight in a box.

Thanks again for sharing.

:thumb:

Thanks for the journal. Very informative all the way through.

A little heads up. If you wanna run a Pontoon on your next run give IG a call and tell them you've been running a journal of the 420. They'll ask where you posted and once they check to see if it's for real they'll sell you one for 1/2 off and include freight. Tell em Pinder sent ya so I get credit for telling you about it.

Having run the 420 with and without the Pontoon I can tell you that adding it to the 420 brought up my weight on the Violator Kush, Blue Dream and G13 by about 15%. Since the 730diodes trigger Pfr instantly I push my flowering photoperioed to 13/11.

This garden is still running a 12/12and he spaces them to close together for my taste but you can see video @

Induction MMJ Gardens

and a white sheet on the Pontoon @ Inda-Gro Induction Lighting Sunlight in a box.

Thanks again for sharing.

:thumb:

The hps is giving me double....lol, I'm done with induction!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom