IMG_173623.JPG
IMG_173718.JPG
IMG_174024.JPG
IMG_173922.JPG
IMG_173823.JPG
IMG_174123.JPG
IMG_174221.JPG
IMG_174320.JPG

Hell-o Bapple I'm having a great Saturday hope you are too. I am really liking the soil I have put together this grow all I have to do is brew some tea and water every 10 days. I'm taking a lot of pictures to compare the growth rates from past grows and I am seeing rates that are very good after the stumble at the start.:peace::Namaste::thanks::circle-of-love:

My Saturday is going very well BB! Have had a bit too much to drink and eat but I did have a one hour hardcore workout this morning - so somehow balance is maintained. When I have no smoke I tend to drink more.....

I think you have everything dialled in BB, always a satisfying feeling. :high-five:

Thanks Bapple I have always grown in soil but with different nutrients this is my second attempt using T&J nutrients and you are right I think it's dialed in. The excitement will be building as I near flower I love to see the flowers in all their frosty goodness. What a great hobby it has helped to control my PTSD and arthritic pain and it gets me off the couch lol. Peace be with you my friend!:peace::Namaste::high-five::tokin::bigtoke:

Hey Big Budha, hope you're dong well/have more smoke than the Mrs. and I today (none lol).
Hurry up and legalize, Texas! (2017 MMJ?) Lol. Also, any word on the possible male?

Hi LD I'm doin fine thanks. Sorry you and the Mrs. are out of smoke As far as the male looks like one of the OG Kushes is a male. I'm really wanting to get a OG Kush and Granddaddy Purple cross that is what God's gift is a cross of those two strains a really good medicinal strain from what I've read. Next grow however I'll be growing some recreational strains Thai Stick, Mama Thai, and one of my crosses Thai Stick and Liberty Haze can't wait!:peace::Namaste::passitleft::tokin:

Looking awesome man im sure the lady's will be able to breath a little easier :Namaste:

Got a quick update I did a little defoliation

I am guessing that was a very light defoliation. I had a hard time seeing the difference. They look healthy. Why did you decide to defoliate them and how long has it been in 12/12?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom