From Seed to Harvest with 2 x 320W LEDs

Hey Harley!:ciao: Long time no read.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm just getting caught up on everyones journals. Looks like you have an awesome harvest coming up! You really have a lot of crystal filled buds there:thumb:
Just starting a second grow myself- stop by if you get a chance.:Namaste:

Hey Harley!:ciao: Long time no read.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm just getting caught up on everyones journals. Looks like you have an awesome harvest coming up! You really have a lot of crystal filled buds there:thumb:
Just starting a second grow myself- stop by if you get a chance.:Namaste:

Hi Flower thanks for stopping by I checked out your new grow looks good girl:peace::welcome::thanks::circle-of-love:

OK week 6 of flower
IMG_119619.JPG
IMG_119516.JPG
IMG_119417.JPG
IMG_119017.JPG
IMG_119118.JPG
IMG_119317.JPG
IMG_118923.JPG
IMG_118819.JPG
IMG_118717.JPG
IMG_120418.JPG
IMG_120321.JPG
IMG_120216.JPG
IMG_119912.JPG
IMG_120016.JPG
IMG_120116.JPG
IMG_119716.JPG
IMG_119211.JPG
IMG_117320.JPG

damn, those buds are big! nice flush on a couple of the plants, it's really bringing out the colors.

Good Morning Harley, :ciao: Just stopping by to see if any new pics this morning - Went a page back and found yesterdays- I couldn't leave without taking a peek at your girls again- simply beautiful!:circle-of-love:

The biggest thing with GDP & color is patience, if you want that purple you will get it but you have to wait I learned this the hard way, since it's a night time med I feel it's ok to let them go really amber then you have that deep purps color with the bright orange hairs classic GDP, little cool temp will help, I find 99% of all breeder descriptions estimate flowertime a week or 2 faster than reality, and I think the way they make those claims are from plants grown in perfect enviros in hydro, certainly not soil with any limiting factors, jm2c:high-five:

Just got back up with what you have going on 27 pages late. Will do a complete read later Harley. Is been awhile since you gave me pointers in your last journal.

For all those who know me know I'm still Broke Ass Reg & broke as ever! LMAO

Back
Top Bottom