Papasmokes 2000W Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainwreck

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Congrats Papa. I'd guess about 70g on the Alaskan Thunder. Your plants are gorgeous.

That would be a nice Lil harvest from one plant.. For the first ever grow indoors

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Congrats on your harvest buddy :)

Thanks skunny... Gives me a Lil something to smoke on while I wait for the big harvest at end of November/beginning of December...

Best thing is...

I don't have to pay for my meds anymore!!!

I have to say I have learned a lot through trial And error with this grow....

I'm definitely going to make some changes this next grow...looking at doing a sea of green type grow... Or possibly just going with 4 or 6 plants and scrogging them...

Definitely will reconsider my attempt to defoliate .. Think I over did it which cost me on plant growth and bud sites/size...

Just found this thread via your other grow that just got archived. Read it all just now, and my abbreviated review is that you took a bunch of raggedy-ass reject-looking little plants and turned them into healthy bud factories. That deserves commendation, amigo.

:thumb:

You can't go wrong with free meds brother & you learn something with every grow :high-five:

I have to say I have learned a lot through trial And error with this grow....

I'm definitely going to make some changes this next grow..
Grow & learn dude, grow & learn. That's the beauty of it; we grow & learn.

Congrats on the haul and the rest of your girls look lush as hell! :) :)

Thanks LA....

I appreciate the kind words brotha...

Definitely looking forward to see how fat these nugs get in the next 3-4 weeks

Just found this thread via your other grow that just got archived. Read it all just now, and my abbreviated review is that you took a bunch of raggedy-ass reject-looking little plants and turned them into healthy bud factories. That deserves commendation, amigo.

:thumb:

Bolivar...

Thank you a lot bro really appreciate it

Some beautiful looking herb there Papa !!

Thank you Regor

man those are some really nice looking plants and i went through your first grow sorry to hear hope all was worth it in the end will be watching out for any future grows :bravo::high-five::Namaste:

man those are some really nice looking plants and i went through your first grow sorry to hear hope all was worth it in the end will be watching out for any future grows :bravo::high-five::Namaste:

Lol thanks Kroniq...

I definitely had some fun in my first grow journal !!

I have now tripled my growing size and as soon as I have enough clones to sustain all the areas I will be rocking an rolling!!

My tent is 5*5*7..

I have a veg room of 4*5*8ft and flowering room of 4*5*8ft...

Now I need to find more genetics to grow !

So I dried a bit of the ATF out Lil over a week ago.. Smoked it with my brother an bro in law N buddy this weekend on the way to a college fball game...

We are all normal users daily or at least few times a week.

We were all stoned QUIET the entire 2 hour drive there... Duration of the game and 2 hour drive back N then still felt a Lil groggy at around 10 hours total buzz time...

Tasted wonderful, citrusy, sweet full thick after taste in the mouth.

WOWZERS Papasmoke! Do you remember the game?!! lol That pineapple kush is gorgeous. I love that growth style and the buds are just wow to say the least! WTG! I can almost taste it! Well done sir!

:blunt:

WOWZERS Papasmoke! Do you remember the game?!! lol That pineapple kush is gorgeous. I love that growth style and the buds are just wow to say the least! WTG! I can almost taste it! Well done sir!

Haha!!! Unfortunately I do... My team got worked haha...

Thanks bro... I accidentally broke a Lil stem so I took it an dried it. I'll have a premature smoke report soon ! Definitely super resinated and sticky as hell!!

Gave a friend a Lil of the ATF...he called me back and asked for something less intense makes him "stuck in pause" his exact words haha

Chronichemphog hook a brotha up with some fem beans lol

Haha!!! Unfortunately I do... My team got worked haha...

Thanks bro... I accidentally broke a Lil stem so I took it an dried it. I'll have a premature smoke report soon ! Definitely super resinated and sticky as hell!!

Gave a friend a Lil of the ATF...he called me back and asked for something less intense makes him "stuck in pause" his exact words haha

Bummer re: your team! And oh those stems that somehow break and result in the need to have to once again quality control sample LOL! I have to go do that AGAIN now too - geez lol
Stuck in PAWS mode haha - WOOF
Cheers Papasmoke

Haha!!!

Accidently? Yeah, ok... :laughtwo:

So when checking trichomes... Should I pull a Lil bud off and check that or just a piece of a leaf will do??

Hey Papasmoke. I just ordered a pretty inexpensive handheld loupe recently - one of the first things I learned from good folks in this community since I had never ever even thought about a loupe; lol @ me. I'm interested in answer to your question too - since that could make a difference - which ones we should target. Although, one of those buds that fall when a stem gets broke from time to time might be a good candidate for evaluating...

:rofl:

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom