Mars2 900 - 4x4 - Scrog

I would have thought deficiency, but they get the same feed everytime. Same everything. It's pretty clear though in person that it's light burn. It's only the tops and is on most of my plants that were under the LED when the fan turned off. The plants on the outsides were fine. I actually think that's why the defoliated plant has no burn.... it was on a corner of the light. I don't know. It's not a calcium deficiency for sure. Not nitrogen toxicity either as its not nute burned. Could be something else though. I'll look it over guys and see what I can figure out. If you see something before I post I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks for helping me take action!

Okay I'm a noob. Bud on the right looks bigger to me. Is it possible that bud was sucking those leaves dry and with the combo of heat and light, toasted them? It sounded as if the defoliated was increasing in height because the loss of leaves may have compensated by growing towards the light and will probably refocus on bud girth when leaves are back to balance. Maybe the plant with more leaves and bigger bud just needs more water than the other one.

Hey Griz, it does use more water, but she was still pretty damp when I found her. Theory on the growth twords the light could be close. To be honest, I've never had a plant act like this light burned plant. It's weird.... about to flush and feed some nutes. Will update in a few days if she's recovering. The burned leaves are starting to defoliate themselves so hopefully it dosent happen again or the side by side is truly over.

Jello cup Purps - on week 7 and some change. Going to let it go another week and some change if I can keep it alive that much longer. Make - shift swick worked at first, but this jello cup is too small and requires too much attention. So either Saturday or Sunday of next week I will end up chopping her down. Give her a week to dry and post a final weight. Here are pics

Screenshot_2015-08-28-20-31-37.png
Screenshot_2015-08-28-20-32-29.png

Actually I think the issue is that she is putting all her energy into maturing her seeds. Gave it a good once over after I posted and looks like she has some seed pods forming:thumb: might have to take it a couple more weeks to get viable seed. Citrix also looks like it has seeds. So I'm hoping that the cheese and other blue dreams will also have some when they are finished. I'll look them over again tomorrow and see if I can get a decent picture to post... I'm excited to possibly start growing my own crosses!

GuamBomb80 is a man of his word and gave me some OG Kush to give a smoke report on.

Now please take into consideration that this was harvested early.

First off I think GB80 has a really good curing technique. I haven't asked what it entails but I believe a lot comes down to the cure and I believe the positives of this review stem much from his curing process.

First thing I noticed was the bud was airy, sativa trait most likely, but dried very well still having some sponginess and not turning to dust in my fingers. I love the way it sparkled, very frosty. The smell was nice and earthy, somewhat piney with almost a hint of popcorn. The first draw was nice and produced a lot of smoke and no cough. The taste was really earthy and consistent. The high came on fairly quick, 3-5 minutes. My head was fuzzy and my body felt light but relaxed. I think this would be great for headaches, migraines, concentration issues etc. The high was not very long lasting, maybe an hour, but I was relaxed for much longer. You know how they have low alcohol beers for just drinking all day along with friends, this is that kind of weed. I could easily hit this bowl throughout the day and feel comfortable that if I needed to go anywhere I'd be fine after an hour, come back and smoke some more. Granted it's not potent but with that quick high that I feel is therapeutic, it works faster than aspirin so it has it's value. I'm sure given those two extra weeks, potency and high would have gone up.

TASTE: 9/10
Earthy

SMELL: 8/10
Earthy, Popcorn and Yule trees

SMOKE: 9/10
Smooth, produces nice amount of clean white smoke, burns well, good bong ripper

POTENCY: 5/10
Hits fast, dies fast, but leaves you feeling relaxed afterwards. Kind of like an orgasm.

HIGH: 6/10
Fuzzy head, social (talkative), relaxing, happy

MEDICINAL VALUE: 8/10
headaches, stress, anxiety, migraines

GB80 gave me others to try and let it be said that the man has skills. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom