Papasmokes 2000W Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainwreck

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Great pictures and even beautifuler plants and buds Papasmoke! Well done and thank you for sharing!

:high-five:

Thanks Colorfuldayze... I am pretty excited !!

Re: Papasmokes 2000w Top LED Mars2 Grow- SourDiesel -GrandDaddyPurp-SilverHaze-Trainw

Thanks Chronichemphog.... Won't be much longer now I'm thinking chop right around Thanksgiving weekend maybe first weekend of December!!

Is it possible for some of these plants to be done before the other even tho they all started flower same Time.. I know it can be strain specific.. But I have two plants that one looks like needs another 3 weeks an then the other exact same strain looks like it will be done faster...

yea best to check trichomes to determine harvest

Lights went out before a full 12 hour regimen... Will that hurt anytbing? I set it to start back up normal times

Looks danker than a mug Papa & your temps/RH; perfecto...

Looks danker than a mug Papa & your temps/RH; perfecto...

Reg... I've smoked a Lil bit of it prematurely.... Almost made me wanna chop it an start drying haha... Pretty damn good smoke!

Can't wait til thanksgiving gonna be an extra frosty Christmas!!

I'm looking to harvest around thanksgiving weekend maybe first week of December... 2 weeks wait with dry an cure... Makes buds available just in time for the Holiday!!

As my wife would say, Happy learned to putt...

I get the Happy Gilmore quote.. Either I'm super stoned or just not following how it relates hahaha

Thanks for stopping by JaFo

:tokin:
Damn dank and frosty! Bravo indeed! :)

Thank you Light Addict... Not much longer now til chop time!!

thinking about giving nothing but water over the next 3 weeks..... Thoughts on that??

Temps lights on 76-80....rh 45-56%

Light off. Temp 54-65. Rh 50-58%.

Should I be worried bout mold?

With Aeroponics/Hydroponics a 4-7 day harvest flush is required, with Soiless mediums a 7-10 harvest flush is required, with Soil a 14 day harvest flush is required.

You want from 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering.

Its rained a few days...bringing the fresh air in from outside brought in the elevated humidity as well...

Thinking it will go down a bit now...

Should I avoid temps from 50-60 at night?? Its bout a 10-15 degree diff

Temperatures below 65° Fahrenheit will severely stunt the growth of your plants.

Thoughts on adding blackstrap molasses these las 2-3 weeks????

Does it really add density, flavor and smell??

Unsulfered molasses can be used any time in growth at 1 tablespoon per gallon. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flushing agent at 2 tablespoons per gallon. Unsulfered molasses can add aroma increased and flavor to your buds. I not recommend using unsulfered molasses with Aeroponics/Hydroponics unless it is used as part of a Heisenberg Tea.

https://en.wikipedia.org Molasses

"Horticultural

As a soil additive to promote microbial activity[14]

Nutritional information

Molasses contains no protein or dietary fibre and close to no fat. Each tablespoon (20 g) contains 58 kcal (240 kJ), 14.95 g of carbohydrates, and 11.1 g of sugar divided among:[15]

Sucrose: 5.88 g
Glucose: 2.38 g
Fructose: 2.56 g

Important minerals

Minerals in Meridian/Organic/Pure blackstrap - per 100 g (equivalent to 5 tablespoons):

Calcium: 400 mg (50% RDA)
Iron: 13 mg (95% RDA)
Magnesium: 300 mg (38% RDA)"

KJC...

Thank you for all the info, I definitely stunted the growth of my buds with the temps getting too cold!!

I remedied that but may been a Lil too late with only few weeks left to go!

Thank you again for all the info !

KJC...

Thank you for all the info, I definitely stunted the growth of my buds with the temps getting too cold!!

Likewise from me, great info KJC, very helpful and thank you. Thanks for the ride w/ your great journal Papasmoke. Very helpful and useful as well. Cheers!!

:blunt:

KJC...

Likewise from me, great info KJC, very helpful and thank you. Thanks for the ride w/ your great journal Papasmoke. Very helpful and useful as well. Cheers!!

Thank you kindly! I am glad I could help you!

The cold temperatures may have delayed your harvest. I harvest my cannabis plants by trichome maturity. You need a 30x jewelers loupe to see the trichomes and judge when to harvest. Most people harvest from 5%-30% amber trichomes. Harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

Hydrofarm_AEM30_30x_Active_Eye_Loupe.png

Active Eye Loupe, 30X

Thanks again KJC. I definitely cold and heat stressed my garden too many times and for too long. I have a handheld led 60x on the way. Although small, reps to both you and Papasmoke. This has been one of/if not the most helpful journals and discussions. I can't wait to get my act together, thank you guys and thank you 420 community!

:slide:

I own a Hydrofarm Active Eye 30X jewelers Loupe, Carson Optical MicroMax LED Microscope 60x-100x and a 25X-200X Magnifier USB Digital Microscope Video Camera that I use to take trichome photographs.

Carson_Optical_MicroMax_LED_Microscope_60x-100x.png

Here is a Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x

Gro1 1.3MP USB LED Digital Microscope 10x & 300x - Perfect Gardens

No problem bro thanks for hanging out with me !!

I can't wait to see a journal from you!

I'm definitely excited to get these babies harvested and start my next grow journal!

KJC...

Just to clarify are those %s based on entire plant coverage or of the trichomes in the view when you look through the loop/handheld...

Back
Top Bottom