IMG_115713.JPG
IMG_115616.JPG
IMG_116219.JPG
IMG_116317.JPG
IMG_116417.JPG
IMG_116717.JPG
IMG_116618.JPG
IMG_116514.JPG

dude that overgrown sativa, pic #1 MY GOD. I want a cut of that!

plants look incredible. did you use the alaksa fish last grow?

I contacted omri and the alsaka fish emulsion is indeed organic, but they use a cheap fish and they add sulfuric acid to stabilize the stuff, while products like biomarine from GH use phosphoric acid instead. it smells more like crab shell than fish and rubber like the Alaska.

ive also used espoma fish and that smelled like straight fish and mint LOL. too expensive.

over here I get Alaska for $10 for 32 oz
biomarine for $20 for 32 oz
espoma for $15 for 16 oz

Happy Sativaday Harley. Your girls are looking very nice. Those buds are swelling nicely and we can see you are going to have bountiful harvest when the time comes. Nicely done :thumb:

dude that overgrown sativa, pic #1 MY GOD. I want a cut of that!

plants look incredible. did you use the alaksa fish last grow?

I contacted omri and the alsaka fish emulsion is indeed organic, but they use a cheap fish and they add sulfuric acid to stabilize the stuff, while products like biomarine from GH use phosphoric acid instead. it smells more like crab shell than fish and rubber like the Alaska.

ive also used espoma fish and that smelled like straight fish and mint LOL. too expensive.

over here I get Alaska for $10 for 32 oz
biomarine for $20 for 32 oz
espoma for $15 for 16 oz
Thanks for the info b. I didn't use the fish emulsion on the last grow but it is working very good for me. It has brought my girls back from yellowing leaves to green. Sounds like I'll want to flush before harvest. I gave them straight water today I've got three more feedings then I'm done for the last two weeks. Getting closer. I sure hope the buds fatten up some

Hope my plants look that good in a month, well done :thumb:
Thanks Craw. No problem your ladies will be great with your skills!
Happy Sativaday Harley. Your girls are looking very nice. Those buds are swelling nicely and we can see you are going to have bountiful harvest when the time comes. Nicely done :thumb:
Thanks Bee. My wife has consented to a larger grow room nearly twice the size of the existing one. It's gonna make it so much easier to get to all the plants with out having to move them around. I really want to try Fluxing (check out Light Addict's grow journal) next time

Thanks for the info b. I didn't use the fish emulsion on the last grow but it is working very good for me. It has brought my girls back from yellowing leaves to green. Sounds like I'll want to flush before harvest. I gave them straight water today I've got three more feedings then I'm done for the last two weeks. Getting closer. I sure hope the buds fatten up some

no problem. a flush 1-2 weeks before harvest is your best bet. i think these plants have bigger buds than your last grow.

what nutrients did you use last grow?

looking great harley, them buds will swell my friend, just make sure the roots get plenty of oxygen in the last 2ish weeks of flower, water and let that pot tottally dry out to the point where the fan leaves are just starting to wilt, then water again,

ive been watching some vids on this budding method and some growers flush 3 times during flower then totally let the medium dry out until the plant is more or less wilting then water again, oxygen at the roots means bigger buds my friend, i have used this method for my whole grow this time round and my plants in veg grew like nothing ive ever seen, the same in flower their getting huge, even the sensi star clone is white with trichiomes and the mother plant never got as white as this, the trichomes are that long you can clearly see them standing up on the leaves, so this oxygen at the roots method has transformed my grow. now i water only when my pots are light and medium bone dry.

no problem. a flush 1-2 weeks before harvest is your best bet. i think these plants have bigger buds than your last grow.
It looks like the buds put on a little weight in the last couple days today is five weeks in flower about three weeks left to fatten them up.
what nutrients did you use last grow?

Last grow I used FF trio. This grow is High Brix with T&J nutes but I screwed up three weeks ago giving some FF I had left over, bad move never again I will stick with T&J.
Next grow is gonna be fluxing with high brix and bigger pots. I'm thinking 10 gal smart pots. I haven't really been trying for high yield harvests. I've been going for healthy and simple. I have my base soil and have only used Fish nutes and soil life activator fortified with bio minerals.
The girls are drinking a gallon of water every three days the soil is drying out between waterings.

looking great harley, them buds will swell my friend, just make sure the roots get plenty of oxygen in the last 2ish weeks of flower, water and let that pot tottally dry out to the point where the fan leaves are just starting to wilt, then water again,

ive been watching some vids on this budding method and some growers flush 3 times during flower then totally let the medium dry out until the plant is more or less wilting then water again, oxygen at the roots means bigger buds my friend, i have used this method for my whole grow this time round and my plants in veg grew like nothing ive ever seen, the same in flower their getting huge, even the sensi star clone is white with trichiomes and the mother plant never got as white as this, the trichomes are that long you can clearly see them standing up on the leaves, so this oxygen at the roots method has transformed my grow. now i water only when my pots are light and medium bone dry.

Thanks DP I will try it out and see if it helps my yield

Back
Top Bottom