IMG_105520.JPG
IMG_106413.JPG
IMG_106211.JPG
IMG_106514.JPG
IMG_106315.JPG
IMG_106712.JPG
IMG_106617.JPG

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

Harley your girls are looking very healthy and are growing like crazy. :thumb::circle-of-love::thumb::cheer::thumb:

Hey Harley sorry if you mentioned this already but I see you posted pics from a previous grow. Was that also with the ss400? Do you know what your gram to watt(actual draw) ratio was for your last harvest? Just curious. Looking great in there.

Hey Mc I think the black gold works well with the nutrients I'm using now as opposed to the FF I used on the last grow. I would think any soil you use will need some additional nutrients added. If you look at what's in the Black Gold you'll see it has some of the stuff the High Brix growers are using and if you use the nutrients I'm using you will have all of the ingredients the high brix growers are using without the hassle of cooking your soil for months. just a thought

Hey Mc I think the black gold works well with the nutrients I'm using now as opposed to the FF I used on the last grow. I would think any soil you use will need some additional nutrients added. If you look at what's in the Black Gold you'll see it has some of the stuff the High Brix growers are using and if you use the nutrients I'm using you will have all of the ingredients the high brix growers are using without the hassle of cooking your soil for months. just a thought

Thanks Harley, when I get ready to run it I'll probly do a side by side for research sake.......it will be a good comparison with the high dollar soil I've been using.

It is crazy how fast your plants have grown my Harley :) I was in Mc's thread and tried to use your sig to jump over instead of going to my subscriptions and the link did not work for me. I am not sure if it is on my end or maybe you are editing it or something. Keep up the good work. I bet they are small, but it would be great to see some pics of the male parts as they begin to form, as I have never seen them in person. The closest thing I have seen to this early stage was in BrokeAssReg's thread :)

Keep up the beautiful work. I can't wait to see these flower! +reps :thumb:

It is crazy how fast your plants have grown my Harley :) I was in Mc's thread and tried to use your sig to jump over instead of going to my subscriptions and the link did not work for me. I am not sure if it is on my end or maybe you are editing it or something. Keep up the good work. I bet they are small, but it would be great to see some pics of the male parts as they begin to form, as I have never seen them in person. The closest thing I have seen to this early stage was in BrokeAssReg's thread :)

Keep up the beautiful work. I can't wait to see these flower! +reps :thumb:

Thank you so much My link got screwed up it's not in my signature any more I need to PM 420 girl and see if she can fix it:peace::thanks::circle-of-love:

very nice,

save some pollen mate in case you pollenated them to early, i just commented about this in my journal, ive pollenated females to early and it produced no seeds so had to pollenate it again a few weeks later, just go easy on the pollen and remember which branches you pollenated so you can check on seed development and see if the pollen was working, you should see it anyway but i always put a bit of string around the branch i put pollen on,

also its best to put the pollen on the buds you want seeds from then make sure the plant is not near a fan as the pollen will remain viable while its on the plant, so i wait about 5 or 6 hours then give the plants i pollenated a good spray down with water then let it dry before i put it back in the grow room, its just best to make sure the pollen dont spread as a little male pollen goes a very long way

Back
Top Bottom