From Seed to Harvest with 2 x 320W LEDs

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

Had to go back to find pics of the plants :) They are looking lovely as always. It looks like you will have some very nice node spacing. I found a really cool moto on the way too! Are the minerals you use something you mix up, or is that an additive you use? Keep up the great work Harley.
:thumb:

Thanks Rain. The nutes are pre packaged from T&J Enterprizes called Bio Minerals.

looking good harley, well done mate, ive got a big box of bone meal and top dress in veg from time to time, it certainly gives the plants a boost but i dont like to over do the bone meal to much,

i also just received some of my prizes today so ill pick them up from the delivery address and give the dogget simpson nutrients a try, they sound very easy to use and should be ok for both soil and dwc/hydro grows, so will write a review once i tried them

i find the bone meal ok to supliment during veg as its high in N so is ok in small doses as long as its not used often,

the prizes well so far i got the dogget simpson nutrients, the nug jar and smoke cones should be here tomorrow along with the rolling tray and rizzla but will know more when it gets here, so all thats left is the sns products and the magic butter machine, the sns products are going to cost me $95 in postage so pretty high, not sure on the magic butter machine as not heard from them yet, so ill see how much its going to cost, might have to pick between the butter machine and the sns products if postage is to high, if i can only afford the one then ill see if they can let me gift the other prize to a US member, if i do it will probably be the sns products as i think the magic butter machine will be worth having, the sns products would be but it all comes down to the postage,

but ill see if i can gift it to another member if its going to cost to much, i cant see why they wouldnt, could possibly make a trade with someone for some seeds, ill know more when i hear about the magic butter machine,
i think its very nice of dogget simpson to cover the postage on their products as im in the UK so postage is going to be high, i know the 420mag covered the postage on the nug jar, smoking cones and the hbi company products, so cant thank them enough for that, they should be here tomorrow as light addict got his today

if you got $20 spare then hit up the sponsor dogget simpson, he is doing a sample back of all 3 of his nutrients and should easily be enough for 2 plants from seed to harvest, or buy 2 samples, im picking up my prize package tomorrow so will write a review on the nutrients in a few days after ive seen how the plants do,

if you want to make your own nutrients then hit up jimmy cricket, he never buys nutrients he just buys things to make his own and seems to be getting great results,

i know you can use sheep droppings and guano for veg and lama droppings and guano for flower if you wanted to make teas, but ive only really used b.p.n and off the shelf products, at the minute ive managed to use some tomato liquid feed, its 4-4-4 and says add 22ml per gallon but i cant go past 4ml per gallon without burning the plants, ive got some powder feed for potatos and thats 12-24-36 but no matter how little i use the plants go all droppy and dont take to it at all, the tomato feed seems ok but not something id use long term,

i use the bone meal if i re-use the soil twice, sometimes i harvest a plant and re-use the soil so i mix the soil up again and throw in some bone meal then i use nutrients for the whole of the grow, fresh compost i can easily go 4 to 6 weeks with no nutrients, ive not used any on a couple of my plants this time and i just flipped 12-12.

but this dogget simpsons products seems pretty amazing, they have also contacted me telling me to contact them if i have any problems or concerns so they seem pretty decent, you get 3 bags, bag 1 you mix in a small amount with the soil before planting the seeds, i dont normally feed nutrients for seedling stage as my compost is good well into veg, so ill do a side by side grow with regular compost and the other plant will have regular compost and dogget simpson bag 1 mixed in, i think its 1 scoop added to the soil

bag 2 you add a small amount to water and that does you all the way through veg, you just add 1 scoop everytime you water or every other watering, ill check the doses when i get the products in the morning, then bag 3 you use for flower, again 1 scoop added to a gallon of water, they say no one has had nute problems or nute burn with the products and plants grow well using it,

you can also use bag 2 and 3 for hydro or dwc, ill write a review on it once ive tried it for a week or 2, but sounds like it should work well,

so you can use off the shelf products but you need to use a very low dose, the liquid feed is 4-4-4 and 22ml per gallon but i cant go past 4 or 5ml per gallon without having problems with cal/mag issues so go easy on what you use,

i guess it why nutrient companies can charge more for products we use as they know it needs to be weak enough not to cause problems, but to be honest we are probably paying top price for products that are watered down or made with weaker doses of what ever the make it with, so you can take the risk and use regular nutrients or you can buy something suited for the plants knowing your not going to have problems,

but this powder feed i bought for veg is no good even at very low doses, even a tea spoon made my plants wilt and look real sick, so clearly their is some nutrients out their that are just no good at all,

What is the best nutrient for flower??

fish emulsion is a good all in one, good protein.. if using other organic you usually need a couple organic meals. espoma and jobes makes the the mix bags.. they add myco and bacteria too. I usually start the soil with a meal mix.

fish fertilizer is the best but expensive rich farmers would spread fish midseason for best harvests and sow with cheap cow shit literally :)

wings of liberty haze!! lol
looking killer in here man!
on juicing im lazy and have just been throwing a hand full in the blender with whatever i have on hand usually greek yogurt,strawberries,stevia,apples some ice, even chocolate ice cream once and chug a shake whole leaves i blend the living hell out of it i save then in wadded up handfulls in the freezer so its easy to break off a ball of leaves about the size of a big lime
but lately im just saving them for my friend with cancer shes makes smoothies with them:high-five:

is it good? what new units did they add? you wanna play the first one with me soon I don't have the expansion. ill just pm you.

how are the plants Harley?

Today is day 47 from seedling,
IMG_104717.JPG
IMG_105318.JPG
IMG_105222.JPG
IMG_104818.JPG
IMG_104510.JPG
IMG_105020.JPG
IMG_104916.JPG
IMG_105127.JPG
IMG_104611.JPG
Some new photos.

Those plants are going to be beasts when done with stretch.

I would consider training that one in back left that is taller then the rest through the first few weeks of flower just so it does not throw off your canopy height compared to others. Or maybe end up putting all others on top of some wooden block or something. With my current test grow I had to put the 2 smaller plants on a box to get them good light cause had to raise the light so much to accommodate the lank Sativa, Hawaiian Snow.

Back
Top Bottom