From Seed to Harvest with 2 x 320W LEDs

Re: From Seed to Harvest with 2ea 320W LEDs'

It's amazing how many leaves you can get off just a couple plants! I've been drying them out and putting them in smoothies. Great source of fiber, and all the extra "stuff" I think helps. :) lookin good

It's amazing how many leaves you can get off just a couple plants! I've been drying them out and putting them in smoothies. Great source of fiber, and all the extra "stuff" I think helps. :) lookin good
whats it taste like???

whats it taste like???

No a whole heck of a lot so far. I'm expecting as I defoil closer to harvest it will start gaining some nice flavours but so far it adds only the slightest hint of taste.

miwa you should be juicing them. there is a guy out here I met at the saturday market that juices every day. He's claims it's working great for his pain and joints. something to think about.

oh yeah..i got a juicer..and those fans and mini branches are still here..so what do you do for the taste..

I know he added some fruit but what I'm not sure. He was saying that a person needs to use at least 16 fan leaves to get the benefits from it.

try a little honey or a cucumber

I will mention there is a texture if you don't grind it down to a fine powder, but with fruit and yoghurt you can hardly taste the vegetation. Better than wheatgrass taste anyways and some people pay real money for that!

I have also heard juicers work well, but no fiber(or little anyways).

Cannabis leaves have a little fiber that has a hook at the end of it and it can be irritating to your throat and stomach that is why they say juice it. I haven't tired it so I can't comment on taste.

Looks like the liberty haze?
wings of liberty haze!! lol
looking killer in here man!
on juicing im lazy and have just been throwing a hand full in the blender with whatever i have on hand usually greek yogurt,strawberries,stevia,apples some ice, even chocolate ice cream once and chug a shake whole leaves i blend the living hell out of it i save then in wadded up handfulls in the freezer so its easy to break off a ball of leaves about the size of a big lime
but lately im just saving them for my friend with cancer shes makes smoothies with them:high-five:

Had to water by hand today the auto dripper is being tweeked for the anount of water to each plant it's been fairly even until the CSSH got big er than the rest, now she's drinkin' more. Had to give her some more water and nutes. I went heavier on the nutes this time she getting big and can take more. I am gonna add some bone meal to the next feedings the buds are gonna need it.
The room is really stinkin now I just tried some lemongrass oil essence and it's working. I put about ten drops in a bowl of water with the room fan blowing on it.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom