Mcloadie's Second Grow Journal

a month!? i was guessing more like a week, but ive 0 experience unlike mcloadie over here :Namaste:

Yes. It takes about a month until the plant is fully back into veg mode. The upside to the long delay is the plant turns into a beast of a bush. I've revegged a couple plants in the past, and the grow, once it reverts, is pretty awesome. :goodluck:

When I'm running regular seeds I take a cut from the original as soon as I can get one, then I sex the cuts to find out if the originals are male or female....then I pull the males and the plants don't stress and I only feed female plants.

That's the way to sex an unknown strain. :thumb:

Yes. It takes about a month until the plant is fully back into veg mode. The upside to the long delay is the plant turns into a beast of a bush. I've revegged a couple plants in the past, and the grow, once it reverts, is pretty awesome. :goodluck:

That's the way to sex an unknown strain. :thumb:

As opposed to a known strain?, tell me more sir!

well I guess I will find out. My red devil clones were taken off a flowering plant.3 weeks in. Lollypoping was clone stock. Under 24 hour cfl for cloning and growth. Will be planting 6 in greenhouse. I have never had a problem of them going right into flowering. But I'll see.
but your right some crazy bush clones.

well I guess I will find out. My red devil clones were taken off a flowering plant.3 weeks in. Lollypoping was clone stock. Under 24 hour cfl for cloning and growth. Will be planting 6 in greenhouse. I have never had a problem of them going right into flowering. But I'll see.
but your right some crazy bush clones.

I'll take some pics this weedend!

Good morning MC and a happy weed day to ya. finally caught up and stickyness looks really good. Starwars rules and the yeti is in charge:circle-of-love:

Here it is...for what it is, I'm disappointed...mainly with bud quality...alot of crap bud. It's gonna end up around 10 oz. with what I've taken already. This journal is complete for the most part and I'll post the finals on mcloadies thiird grow journal. I'm glad to have this grow behind me...not one of my favorites, I made my mistakes with light distance, and the mexikush has too many phenos to mess with right now. One thing I did get is they yeti, it's a good strain and I'll continue to upgrade it as opportunity presents itself. Thanks to everyone who helped with this grow, I love you all and look forward to your participation in # 3......peace!
0031281.JPG

looks good to me! and i consider near a # of primo home grown a success with all the trials thats not bad! did you wash the dust n stuff off them? im spreading the word about washing it improves the taste ,quality and colors so much! when i did it the first time i said omg im never smoking an unwashed bud again and the wash water was so nasty i couldnt believe it, curso has a good method using hot baking soda water and nearly icy cold water rinse with a splash of lemon juice to neturalize the soda, the colors pop, and the smoke is soo smooth, funny we wash every other type of produce we ingest! i now prefer the bud i use to be free of dust,hair,skin cells,pet dander,spray residue ,dead bugs etc. food for thought buddy! gratz on the harvest:thumb:

looks good to me! and i consider near a # of primo home grown a success with all the trials thats not bad! did you wash the dust n stuff off them? im spreading the word about washing it improves the taste ,quality and colors so much! when i did it the first time i said omg im never smoking an unwashed bud again and the wash water was so nasty i couldnt believe it, curso has a good method using hot baking soda water and nearly icy cold water rinse with a splash of lemon juice to neturalize the soda, the colors pop, and the smoke is soo smooth, funny we wash every other type of produce we ingest! i now prefer the bud i use to be free of dust,hair,skin cells,pet dander,spray residue ,dead bugs etc. food for thought buddy! gratz on the harvest:thumb:

Thanks bid, some of this weed has no smell.....probly no flavor...the hair and the bugs may give better taste than nuthin!....LOL.......I'll get better.....I promise, I gotta break down and buy some better genetics.

Good looking harvest MC. The picture is very cool. 10 oz is a good thing as long as it gets you wasted.

Back
Top Bottom